- Member for
- 7 years 25 weeks
- view recent blog entries
- Podcast Producer and Host
- Brief Bio
Cleveland native Tim Spaeth grew up in a happy household – a household with a father whose major client happened to be an Atari games distributor. This led directly to Tim's first nickname: "The kid who got Atari games before anyone else." Indeed, he knew Pac-Man and E.T. were colossal bombs weeks before the rest of the world, and the resulting celebrity brought him great pleasure.
Through the years every aspect of Tim's life has been touched by gaming. He mastered typing thanks to Space Quest, honed his poker skills on The Sierra Network, and learned to hate after a particularly traumatic game of Tecmo Super Bowl.
Today, Tim lives in Chicago with his three kids and strives to find that perfect balance between family, career, and Warcraft. He enjoys broadcasting, martial arts, rock and roll, growing and shaving his beard, singing show tunes to the homeless, and losing at Mario Kart to his lovely, talented, and amazing girlfriend.
In late 2008, Tim became the producer and host of the GameCritics.com Podcast, and he's thrilled to be bringing GameCritics' unique editorial voice to a brand new medium.
- Ten All-Time Favorites Games
- Wing Commander 2 (PC), Mega Man 2 (NES), Final Fantasy II (SNES), Quest for Glory (PC), Sid Meier's Civilization (PC), and World of Warcraft (PC)
- Five Current Favorites Games
- Wrath of the Lich King (PC), Fallout 3 (Xbox 360), Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD (Xbox 360), Word Mole (BlackBerry Storm)
Code of Conduct
1) Treat all users with respect.
2) Post with an open-mind.
3) Do not insult and/or harass users.
4) Do not incite flame wars.
5) Do not troll and/or feed the trolls.
6) No excessive whining and/or complaining.
Please report any offensive posts here.