Pour yourself a pitcher of egg nog, fire up a yule log, and join the GameCritics.com family as we reminice about the year that was. We'll reveal our game of the year, and discuss the best and worst 2009 had to offer. Featuring Chi, Brad, Mike, Dave, Dan, Richard, Tim, and a special appearance by one of our favorite listeners, Hargrada. Thanks to everyone for listening; we really do appreciate it. Have a happy and safe New Year's, and we'll see you back here in January.
- Surprise (Good) of the Year Award
- WTF of the Year Award
- The "Brad Gallaway is Single-Handedly Keeping Indie Developers in Business" Award
- Non-2009 Game of the Year
- Most Disappointing Game of the Year
- The Too Human Award for Inexplicable Excellence
- Developer We'll Miss the Most
- Best Argument for Abandoning Discs
- Most Promising New Franchise
- Nail in the Coffin Award
- The Internet Has No Idea What They're Talking About Award
- Best Argument for Games-as-Art
- The Steaming Pile Award
- 2009 Game of the Year
Please send feedback and mailbag questions to podcast (at) gamecritics (dot) com.