Kristin Renee Taylor
- Member for
- 2 years 51 weeks
- view recent blog entries
- Personal Blog
- Brief Bio
Born and raised in Chicago, Kristin's mother bought her then 8-year-old daughter a Nintendo Entertainment System in the hopes that perhaps Kristin would settle down with a hobby and stop taking apart and setting on fire all of the electronics in the house. It worked. Perhaps too well. From then on Kristin could always be found playing a game in marathon sessions, broken up only by meticulous re-enactments of Andrew Lloyd Weber musicals with her Ninja Turtle action figures, and the consumption of all BabySitter Club books. When she was 11 she wrote her first ever fanfic on Captain N: The Game Master, and got into her first argument over which character in Shining Force should be shipped with whom, and thus a fangirl was truly born.
While she's held down a lot of video-game related retail jobs over the years, Kristin currently works in the boring world of insurance, where all the money is used to fuel her love of games in any media, and she has amassed a large collection of console and PC games, as well as a large variety of pen & paper sourcebooks, as a result. When between games she'll tinker with her PC hardware, write fan and original fiction, and world-build RPG games that she never plans to run. She currently adores paranormal romance novels and anything by Stephen R. Donaldson.
- Ten All-Time Favorites Games
- Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, Final Fantasy Tactics, Demon's Souls, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Shining Force, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Metal Gear Solid, Parasite Eve, Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix
- Five Current Favorites Games
- Minecraft, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition
- Favorite Types of Games
- Turn-Based Strategy, RPG, Puzzle, Simulation
Code of Conduct
1) Treat all users with respect.
2) Post with an open-mind.
3) Do not insult and/or harass users.
4) Do not incite flame wars.
5) Do not troll and/or feed the trolls.
6) No excessive whining and/or complaining.
Please report any offensive posts here.