About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-07-2008, 12:48 AM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Dungeon Maker II: The Hidden War Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Dungeon Maker II: The Hidden War for PlayStation Portable. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Dale Weir; 12-07-2008 at 12:59 AM.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:35 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Dungeon Maker II: The Hidden War Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

how do you add new levels to your dungeons? and how do you put special rooms such as jungle rooms into your dungeon?
Old 12-28-2008, 03:45 AM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Dungeon Maker II: The Hidden War Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

need on floor 4 cant open the ice field? i had place the ice cave and ice room on the whole dungeon but just wont work?
Old 12-28-2008, 08:07 PM   #4
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Dungeon Maker II: The Hidden War Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

How in the heck do you place special rooms in your dungeon? I am
having trouble putting the jungle room in my dungeon to attract the manticore. Please help!
Old 12-29-2008, 02:58 AM   #5
Unregistered

jungle room is a big room. u need a lot of space to put that room
Old 12-29-2008, 02:19 PM   #6
Gemberkoekje

The jungle room is a 3x3 room with a door in the middle of one of the walls:
###
###
#_#

you need to keep this in mind as you try to place it. It won't show unless there is 3x3 space left from the place you are trying to make it.

I've got another question: How/in what order does the 'human' genju learn spells? Is it just level x = spell y, or can you influence it by doing spells yourself? I would love to get him to learn cure, but right now all he can do is fireball, which usually hits ME...
Old 12-29-2008, 03:17 PM   #7
Unregistered

I've noticed the same things, about the fireball's hitting me. I recently purchased an ice book but that just added it to my list of spells. Not sure how the genji learns spells.

Also, I am currently on level two. I added the medium room but the "boss" won't show. It has been about 7 days or so. Do you think the placement of the room could have something to do with it? it is kind of close to the elevator, but not that close. I think there is either some trigger that caused the dude to show or maybe it is like rolling dice, when I get a 4 the guys shows but you could have a streak of not rolling a 4 for a while.

So far I really enjoy the game. I wish the genji would aim a little better and I wish I could get him some weapons so when I enter the genji dungeon I don't have to leave because my MPs are low.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:00 AM   #8
Unregistered

ganju lern new spells by leveling up, at lvl 20 or so it learns how to use the special power of the staff
Old 12-31-2008, 09:01 AM   #9
Leech

Thumbs up Re: Dungeon Maker II: The Hidden War Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

im on floor 6 now. this game is addicting!

you can have a different genju later, so far i have the human ally(mage), skeleton, and the orc.
and i have acquired 4 skills for the mage.
mage: hit, fireball, staffpower, and a bonus skill that adds atk.
3 skills skeleton:
swing sword, soul drain, soul blast.
5 skills orc:
stab, boar charge, sweep, spears1(atk up), orc def.

i have searched the net, and still no faqs or walkthrough T_T
this game is so good! glad i found this site.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:25 AM   #10
Unregistered

anyone have any idea what room and what corridor skin to use on floor 6?

Please help?
Old 12-31-2008, 09:34 AM   #11
Leech

Lightbulb Re: Dungeon Maker II: The Hidden War Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

just like they said, the boss room is 3x3 big. it's not a medium room.
i dont why some of your boss isn't appearing on the next day, but i think it has to do with the dungeon rating?

and about the attribute room, maybe you have to wait for days for it to open.

other genji can only equip certain weapons. like orc = spears, skeleton = swords, mage = staff.

you add floors by finishing the quests you can modify your room by the command button. it's all there!
Old 12-31-2008, 09:36 AM   #12
Leech

Cool Re: Dungeon Maker II: The Hidden War Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

floor 6, im just starting it lol, im gonna finish the side quests maybe...
the 6th floor doesn't have any attribute. so i guess stone corridor will do. maybe mixing fire and water? lol
Old 12-31-2008, 10:20 AM   #13
Leech

Question should i sell or keep

should i sell all the smithing components and magic components?
or should i put it in the storage?

and what cool equipment/accessories have you got so far?
Old 01-01-2009, 08:20 AM   #14
Unregistered

Erm... I have enough space for de 3x3 Jungle room but it still wont appear?

Should I create a small room first then modify to a Jungle Room or wat?

Pls help~

SOS!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 12:42 PM   #15
Unregistered

I AM ON THE 8th FLOOR

how do u get the earth goddess Gaia s power