About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-03-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Hunting Unlimited 2010 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Hunting Unlimited 2010 for PC. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:18 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Hunting Unlimited 2010 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Give me cheats

i want car
Old 03-24-2010, 10:39 PM   #3
Unregistered

Cool Re: Hunting Unlimited 2010 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

are there any walkthroughs or tips? I am stuck on a challenge
Old 11-21-2010, 11:48 AM   #4
Unregistered

Re: Hunting Unlimited 2010 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Me too. In the "Track me" Challenge the deer track simply ends somewhere on the grass down the mountain. There is absolutely no animal to find. Ive searched the whole area.

Would be glad if somebody could help.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:23 PM   #5
Unregistered

how do you finish "red deer longshot
Old 02-09-2012, 01:34 PM   #6
Unregistered

Awsome that so many people jumped up to help out! Also lost the tracks with no sign of an animal.

Also looking for ballistics for 300 win mag, 7mm, 375 mag and 22-250. Need to know what settings to use for different distances so I can nail thos extra long shots.

Bst so far is head shot on moose at 1150yd with 300 win mag.
Old 05-28-2012, 03:57 PM   #7
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Me too. In the "Track me" Challenge the deer track simply ends somewhere on the grass down the mountain. There is absolutely no animal to find. Ive searched the whole area.

Would be glad if somebody could help.
When the hunt starts, go South right away, and you should find the deer. If you want to do it the hard way, follow the tracks... They are there. You just have to look hard and mark your trail on the map. Hope this helps!
Old 05-28-2012, 04:16 PM   #8
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do you finish "red deer longshot
Follow the checkpoints to your cabin, and look to the north in your scope. The red deer are at some ground feeders around 1,520 yds. away. Find the MOA on a hillside, or compensate by aiming high on the deer. It takes a little bit of time, but it can be done.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:55 PM   #9
Unregistered

I can not find the moose I have a tag for in "Track me" Please help
I found the dead moose, but can't find the living one. I already tagged and bagged the Mountain Lion and Bear
Old 09-28-2012, 09:49 PM   #10
Unregistered

Never mind, I found it..

I had to follow BEAR!! Tracks to find the dying moose.. NOT moose Tracks...
Old 08-30-2013, 04:48 PM   #11
Unregistered

When attacked by dangerous animals, press T and pose for a picture. The animals can't kill you! XD