About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #91
More To Come

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

since I've told you about treasure and GPs, i thought i'd tell you about other cool things in the game. ( note: some of these things require you to have finished the stamp dash ):
Snow Resort
warp to 5, either on board or skiis. go through all the flag posts on your way down the hill. if you do, then you'll see what happens. STAR!
Marine Resort
similar to snow resort, warp to the number closest to the top left hand side of the map ( sorry i dont remember what number it is ). its near the "U" shaped rock. there are flag posts in the water. go through them on your marine bike to get an orange star!
side note: for both of these, if you miss one, you have to warp again before you can try again. if you dont warp and just turn around and go from the beginning, it wont work. warping i guess "resets" the challenge.
City Resort
for those of you who dont already know, i am OBSESSED with this resort. well, now you know. which is why I loved getting this star in particular. all you grinders out there, listen up! go to the top left hand corner of the map ( otherwise known as Giant Heel's Street ) and go to the grind master activity. no, we aren't grinding in the activity, but if you turn around you will see a ramp leading to the longest grinds EVER! try to keep your balance as you jump from grind to grind, pulling off tricks like theres no tomorrow! what purpose does this serve? A) if you grind it all the way, you will definitely get a 300+ point combo, which gets you a star and B) its wicked fun!
Mountain Resort
warp to the peak on your kayak. your goal is to kayak from the peak to the base in under 5 minutes ( it might be a different time, but you get the idea ). another thing you can do on your kayak at the peak, is find the big waterfall, and jump off of it. "Jumped Off A Cliff" done!
this was just some fun stuff to do! AAAAAND more to come!
Old 02-12-2012, 03:38 PM   #92
More To Come

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hey guys! I just realized that I'm slowly running out of info and stuff to tell you. OMG! One day, there might not be "more to come"! Fear not, I have a solution! I know a lot about the game, and as I'm typing this, I tend to forget what I know. If you guys have ANY questions, whether it's about treasure or great performances, I can answer them. Just be sure to direct your question to my username "More To Come" in your post, so I know you want me to answer. 90% of the time I will know the answers. ( I'll be honest, I don't know everything ) So please, ask me anything. Let the "more to come" live! LOL! When you ask me those questions, there will be more to come!
Old 02-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #93
More To Come

Oh my goodness, I just realized that I made a mistake in one of my city GP's. soooo sorry. i am talking about the one where you jump over the fountain. everything is true EXCEPT that its not at the right side of the map. its at the bottom. i am soo sorry for the confusion! I feel so ashamed... as long as you know now, that is what matters! the only reason i could make mistakes is because im typing my tips off by heart. i dont have a map of each resort with me. i dont even have the game at my house. ( i use a friend's ) therefore, i cant play whenever i want to check if i am right. the reason i know about my mistake here is because i recently played and found out. SOOOOO sorry! if you notice any other mistakes, or any concerns about my instrustions, pleasepleaseplease let me know. for your sake, and for the sake of others! remember: ask me questions, cuz there will be more to come!
Old 02-17-2012, 04:26 AM   #94
ployion
New Poster

can anyone help me with the stew on the snow resort. i cant find the carrots although i've found all the other ingredients. thank you.
ployion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:32 AM   #95
ployion
New Poster

anyone know where the carrots are in the snow resort. i have all other ingredients but cant find them thanks.
ployion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:11 AM   #96
Unregistered

Re: Old man that needs help in the Marine Resort....

Quote:
Originally Posted by godario27 View Post
There is a guy that asks you to help him find 7 things in the marine resort. I have found them all for him (but he keeps re-losing them) except for the one that is "by a stone statue of some creature". I think I found the stone statue in the ocean (it looks kinda like a fairy) but did not find the item by it anywhere. My question is, if I find it do I have to re-find everything else? And if I do, will I get a gold key?
no you wont get a gold key just a beach theme house. and no you wont have to do it over again.
Old 02-18-2012, 07:59 AM   #97
Unregistered

Question Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

this doesn`t make sense what do you mean by BIG jump.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #98
Unregistered

Talking Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by More To Come View Post
Hey guys! I just realized that I'm slowly running out of info and stuff to tell you. OMG! One day, there might not be "more to come"! Fear not, I have a solution! I know a lot about the game, and as I'm typing this, I tend to forget what I know. If you guys have ANY questions, whether it's about treasure or great performances, I can answer them. Just be sure to direct your question to my username "More To Come" in your post, so I know you want me to answer. 90% of the time I will know the answers. ( I'll be honest, I don't know everything ) So please, ask me anything. Let the "more to come" live! LOL! When you ask me those questions, there will be more to come!
if you dont know what to do anymore go to the city resort and find the big blue building. then skate or walk up the building,and you will see a grinder. try walking across it all the way to the next building without falling! have fun!
Old 02-20-2012, 07:20 PM   #99
Qween of fun

Talking Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

ok so in the marine resort, find one of the boat stops and instead of going in the pink ring and clicking a to go on the boat wait for it to stop by. then go and jump on the boat and then you can move around on the boat instead of just sitting there and not moving!have fun!
Old 02-20-2012, 07:42 PM   #100
Qween of fun

Talking fun of the day!

ok so today the activity i think you will like best is in the city resort! ok so go to the map and press on the little train that is closest to the golf and dancing activities. when it takes you there go forward and you will see the golf activity and go straigt beside it and you will see the dancing activity! [ hint] when you dance try doing all the dance moves that their doing and it helps you do the dance moves better! and its fun! just dance!
Old 02-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #101
Qween of fun

Red face have fun and get a star!

ok so if you dont know what to do in the game try going to the mountain resort and find the castle. Go to the back of the castle where the jumps are and on the jump wait for the boat. when you see it on the 2 jump, jump on the boat! Then you get a star! Have fun! and i ask you to pray for this missing person named cris and pray for him to get home safe soon!
Old 02-21-2012, 05:52 PM   #102
Unregistered

Talking have fun!

Hey guys! If you dont know what to do in the game at all the resorts I will know somthing you can do! So just ask! The Qween of fun wants you to have fun!
Old 02-21-2012, 06:12 PM   #103
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
This may sound dumb, but can someone tell me what the silver / gold keys actually do?
Qween of fun here! So to get gold keys you have to get lots of these stars. you get them by doing things likego through all the flags in the water in the marine resort or making huge jumps. you get silver keys by finishing activites and on the menu of the activtes in the corner you will see a little key. click on it and it will say what you have to do to get a silver key for that. then go to your villa and go up to the person with the house above her head. Shes near the guy that looks like a dog. when you have clicked on her there will be a butten with a lock. click on it and it will show locks for gold and silver keys. Lets say you want to unlock a box for a silver key, click on it and you will get a prize for your villa!
Old 02-24-2012, 01:23 PM   #104
Freizer

Great performace mountain resort

I've problems with great performance in mountain resort, the one in wich i've to jump on an house near otty mcrae station using a ramp.

I'm tryed in any way to jump but anytime back wheel of the car touch on the house.
there is a way to made it in perfect mode?

tnx
Old 03-02-2012, 03:17 PM   #105
Unregistered

Re: City Resort Great Preformances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freizer View Post
Really thanks.

now i have to understand how to made carpooling in mountain resort.

every time that i jump of from the car, my friends jump off too, so i can't get inside their car
Fist you need to have a car, then drive up to one of your buddies
an icon will say " press - to carpool" or something like that

Hope i helped!