About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-29-2011, 04:03 AM   #121
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Sorry, 3 replies in a row ;l
(Its Rea) I strongly recommend if you want to find out about tp/op search owner points in google. I use something like thong or thonky.
Thanks
Rea xx (Via 3DS)
Old 08-29-2011, 06:20 AM   #122
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

(This is Kelly)

You're probably over exercising your dog. You could try feeding her wet food for a few days or if your entering her in competitions, only take her on a few walks.
With your cat, you should buy some toys for her so that she has to run around and feed her dry or fine food. Never give your pets milk unless its a one off.

Could you post you friend codes guys?? Mine is on the other page.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:41 PM   #123
Unregistered

This is Rea. Thanks Kelly;P
Ive got a 5th pet now Lol. Its plump, any ideas? Ill post my friend code on my next post xx

Thanks
Rea via 3DS
Old 08-30-2011, 03:47 PM   #124
Unregistered

Friend code: 4253 3557 7164
Old 08-30-2011, 04:20 PM   #125
Unregistered

Thats my friend code above. (its rea)
Old 09-02-2011, 11:30 AM   #126
Unregistered

This is Kelly!

If you've just brought your dog then all the training should sort his/her weight out anyway! If not, a couple of days of diet food.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:50 PM   #127
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is Kelly!

If you've just brought your dog then all the training should sort his/her weight out anyway! If not, a couple of days of diet food.
Man, I totally forgot to make an FAQ about weight, I was going to, but I was tired and I went for a nap T_T

If your dog is skinny, shorten it's amount of walks. You're obviously taking dogs out for to much walks. If that doesn't solve the case, feed them Wet Food if you have the Trainer Points needed.

If your dog is plump or overfed, take it for lots of walks and feed it Diet Food. I know this is useless information, but I've only had 5 seconds to be with a plump pet, and that pet named Whiskers has already been donated because since all my other pets hated her, there was no point in having her because I just bought her for a playmate for Lucy. Poor Lucy, she is being surrounded by Max and Jack all the time =(

Sorry that I got off-topic. Hope this helped! =D

(This is James)
Old 09-02-2011, 05:22 PM   #128
Unregistered

Oh. My. God.

I FOUND A PROMISE RING! The Promise Ring is SO rare, I am sending this via 3DS and I found the Promise Ring after I went through some cones! You can sell them for 1000$! I know it's not a big deal, but they are just SOOO RARE!

Just to let you guys know =3

(This is James) ☆
Old 09-03-2011, 08:11 AM   #129
Unregistered

this is kelly!

are promise rings really that rare?? Ive picked up about 5. Maybe i just have a lucky dog!
Can I have your friend code james?? Mine is on the other page -8.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:49 AM   #130
Unregistered

Hai, its Rea again!

Just a few questions.
One of my puppies is in the nintendogs cup for lure coursing. The rest are juniors or amateurish. Dont say practice :l Tbh iI train them day and night, when I'm meant to be sleeping, throughout the day too ect. ect. Ill tell you the breeds so can you like tell me if they arent lure/disc breeds or like more practice.

Btw, I've got the toy poodle version. Breeds:
Casey - Toy Poodle - Black and Tan - Lure=Nintendogs Cup - Disc=Master Cup
Tigger - Yorkie - Black and Tan - Lure=Amateur - Disc=Junior
Lucky - Labrador - Blonde - Lure=Pro/Amateur - Disc=Junior.

Any ideas if its the breed or practice? Please let me know.

Thanks
Rea posting via 3DS
Old 09-05-2011, 06:52 AM   #131
Unregistered

This is Kelly!

Well first of all, your poodle is doing very well in the competions because of her breed!! Maybe you just need to practice a little bit more...
Also, what are the personalities of the dogs because that has a huge effect on how they perform and how quickly they learn.

X
Old 09-06-2011, 02:20 PM   #132
Unregistered

Hai xx
Its Rea again.

I was thinking, the furniture in my suite/room should suit the pets in the room. So if I change the cat tower, into a couch/chair when I've got the dogs, will it help the exercise of the pets?

Thanks xx
Rea via 3DS
Old 09-06-2011, 03:57 PM   #133
Unregistered

Hello,
i have had the game for about 12 - 13 days.
I have just under 3400 trainer points.
Now, i have unlocked the new lures... like the banana one and the pro lure with the pink bird (also avalible in green) and also, i have the pro discs... now, i couldnt tell you when they unlocked because i didnt really notice till i looked in the regular stores. I have also unlocked three more dogs... great daines.. and two more but i cant remember off hand. I have two dogs and one cat. I have never actually noticed any trainer points going down, but i do get alot from just doing compatitions. I have only got 1st for everything for disc compatitions, but i got second for nintendogs cup on lure course... i can't seem to get my dog to go any faster and i train every day.
To also answer the question before me, i am pretty sure the Labs unlock at 3400 tp or 11 days of play? i know for sure 3400 trainer points because im looking to unlock bull terrier which is the same trainer points.
I hope some of this information helps you in the game
Old 09-07-2011, 11:13 AM   #134
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai xx
Its Rea again.

I was thinking, the furniture in my suite/room should suit the pets in the room. So if I change the cat tower, into a couch/chair when I've got the dogs, will it help the exercise of the pets?

Thanks xx
Rea via 3DS
I don't think so! That probably helps with the cats though... You have to test it.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #135
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

I forgot to say 'This is Kelly'!!! Oh well, I've said it now.