About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-09-2011, 10:41 PM   #76
Lucky

Cool Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
(This is Kelly again)

By the way Lucky, what I meant by tell me all the info was - I need proof!!!
Is it possible to post pics on here? It would be good to see your pups. Oh, another question, do you know if its a glitch or whether nintendo put it in the game?
(Lucky again.)
I got the robot dog. And sadly, apperentaly, the puppies was a glitch. Oy, I got the voucher, and got the RoboDog for FREE! Literaly, only 0.00$'s it said.
I also won the Disc Competition, if you wanna win, use the pizza. WOO-HOO! I wish that donating dogs or cats would give me money..
Old 06-09-2011, 10:47 PM   #77
Lucky

Lightbulb Secrets

Read my name where Unregistered should be. Anyway, i'm going to be looking out for secrets. I'm also so close to figuring a secret out... I'll give you the details later, Kelly.
Old 06-10-2011, 03:10 AM   #78
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

(This is Kelly)

Okay, sounds cool!
Will I be able to get puppies then? How do you find out all of these secrets - I thought I found something special when I first saw the secret path!

Has anyone else tried the interndt on the 3DS yet?
Old 06-18-2011, 04:28 PM   #79
Lucky

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Well Kelly, I belive after haveing Nintendogs for a very long time, the acctually age, unlike some people say. Nintendogs do age, but very, slowly. So, if you have the game a half a year, the dog will be 2 years old, instead of 3.5. So, if you have them for like, 4 months, they might, only MIGHT, have puppies. This is just a theory.

You wonder how I find these out? Well, I just play the game everyday. I check EVERY possible thing for secrets. Thanks.
Old 06-19-2011, 01:42 PM   #80
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Okay thanks Lucky but just to clear this up, have you actually got little puppies in your game yet or are you still waiting?
I probably sound dumb but I don't really understand what you were getting at in your last post!!! How do you know the nintendogs age??
Old 06-19-2011, 01:44 PM   #81
Unregistered

By the way, the last post was me (Kelly)
Old 06-23-2011, 03:38 PM   #82
Unregistered

I have 13814 owner point and stopped unlocking things, so am I done unlocking things? Each game has its own things like treats, collars, and toys. So can u unlock everything from each game?
Old 06-24-2011, 01:49 PM   #83
Unregistered

(This is Kelly)

Sadly you have finished unlocking things
I think Nintendo want you to buy all 3 versions because you only get certain objects and colour schemes on one version. You could find some friends that have the other versions to you and ask for the unique content that they have!

Hope this helps. X
Old 07-01-2011, 12:51 PM   #84
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

You know when you're walkin your dog? Yah,well,I f there are traffic cones about,weave you dog through them without bumping or touching them.When you finish,It'll be normal...But! Walk 3 more steps and voila! A cool item! Works like a charm!
Old 07-09-2011, 03:17 AM   #85
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

I need a new disk! I am on the nintendo cup and is just absolutly impossible with that first disk..Because all the dogs have great disks and are getting so far and getting 16 points per throw! and the red/blue disk can only do 10 points tops i have 831 trainer points at the mo had nintendogs for 5 days.. (Since bday on the 4th now 9th ) so yea 5 days..
PLEASE HELP!!!!
Old 07-09-2011, 08:01 AM   #86
Unregistered

(This is Kelly)
You don't have enough trainer points! I can't remember the amount you need but when you reach a certain point regarding trainer points, you'll unlock the 'better' disks and also lures! To get more trainer points you should walk your dog more often, plays with toys, teach it tricks and generally take care of of it. Its possible to gain 700 trainer points per day so try aiming for that amount every time you play and you will be unlocking stuff in no time.
Hope this helps you!
Old 07-18-2011, 04:36 PM   #87
Unregistered

I don't know whether someone asked this question or not, but anyways...

Whenever I go on walks, my dog will randomly sniff somewhere in the grass, turn around to sniff again, then he'll face me and whine; he might do this twice. I watch to see what else he does, and I see him roll over, move around in the grass, then whine. What is this?
Old 07-19-2011, 03:11 AM   #88
Unregistered

(This is Kelly)

I not sure but by the sound of what your saying, your dog is just responding to the tugs on the leash.
When he's sniffing the grass he's about to pee so if you pull the lead, even just a little bit, he will look up at you and sometimes whine because you've stopped him.

As I said I don't know whether this is answer to your question but to find out all you need to do is tug on his lead a few times when he does this next until a icon appears asking for a treat. Evemtually, when you've done this action enough, you can tug at the lead a your dog will respond and just carry on with his walk.

I think your dog is just in the middle of learning to keep off the grass!
Hope this helps.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:09 PM   #89
Unregistered

(This is Kelly)

LUCKY, hows things?? Have you got any more news on the puppies?

Anyone who isnt Lucky wont understand this message, but just ignore it!

Chou for now. X
Old 07-24-2011, 02:59 AM   #90
Unregistered

Question Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

I have won the pro cup on the disc competition, but why cant my dog even catch a pro disc??