About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-15-2012, 06:29 AM   #511
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Not grounded anymore! My mom is strange...
Old 03-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #512
Helen

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Hello everyone! Name's Helen.
I've been spending about 1 hour reading all the pages, it was interesting. So, anyone playing n+c anymore? I got mine about 2 weeks ago, and have 8000 something owner points and a Great dane puppy called Firefly (and a white GSD called Honey Cake, a bull terrier called Anakin, and a calico kitten called 301, though these stay at the hotel all the time). I used to teach my pups to talk to me and sing on the older version of nintendogs via the piano... i miss that ability , it was my favourite thing, i mean, who wouldn't like their pet to answer a hello with a hi bark? I was thinking to switch back to that a few times, but the graphics are so terrible, they just push me away. It's like 3 am now, but i will post my friend code tomorrow if anyone wants to add me.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #513
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen View Post
Hello everyone! Name's Helen.
I've been spending about 1 hour reading all the pages, it was interesting. So, anyone playing n+c anymore? I got mine about 2 weeks ago, and have 8000 something owner points and a Great dane puppy called Firefly (and a white GSD called Honey Cake, a bull terrier called Anakin, and a calico kitten called 301, though these stay at the hotel all the time). I used to teach my pups to talk to me and sing on the older version of nintendogs via the piano... i miss that ability , it was my favourite thing, i mean, who wouldn't like their pet to answer a hello with a hi bark? I was thinking to switch back to that a few times, but the graphics are so terrible, they just push me away. It's like 3 am now, but i will post my friend code tomorrow if anyone wants to add me.
Hey there! Kadrija here!
I play n+c almost every day for a few mins to teach new tricks & do other daily stuff."
My FC: 2535-3856-6342
Old 03-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #514
Unregistered

Hello Helen!

Im Chalupa my friend code is on the previous page i will add you when you post yours and i have started to ply n+c alot lately if im not outside or playing Super Mario 3D Land !
Old 03-16-2012, 04:45 PM   #515
Unregistered

Im changing from Chalupa to Wolf
Old 03-16-2012, 11:04 PM   #516
Unregistered

Question Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im changing from Chalupa to Wolf
Wolf hmmmm? Sounds really cool. My last name is Wolf and my first name is Akira. Hey what breeds do you all have?
I have:
A shiba inu named Akira (after me of course)
And a husky named Angel (after my sister)
I am planning on getting another shiba inu (a girl) but I need some name ideas on what to name her
Old 03-16-2012, 11:15 PM   #517
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Wolf hmmmm? Sounds really cool. My last name is Wolf and my first name is Akira. Hey what breeds do you all have?
I have:
A shiba inu named Akira (after me of course)
And a husky named Angel (after my sister)
I am planning on getting another shiba inu (a girl) but I need some name ideas on what to name her
Hey it's Akira again and my friend code is 5155-3384-0207
And my brothers friend code is 1161-0338-5389
Add us if you want and p.s.my brothers name is Alan
And I have some friend codes already in
Old 03-17-2012, 06:30 AM   #518
Unregistered

Hey Akira!

I added your friend code but not your brothers has he added me?

ώόϊ

Thats how my name is spelled on here.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:03 AM   #519
Unregistered

This is Kelly!

I haven't been on this forum for ages! Just like to say a big welcome to Chalupa and our newcomers! Akira and Alan, I added you-I'll give you my code in a sec.

I know what you mean Akira, the old nintendogs was much better in terms of the freedom you had with your dog but the graphics are awful...
I play n+c on and off. At the moment I have a cocker spaniel called Kaiser and a jack russell called Benji. I restarted my game like 2 weeks ago.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:08 AM   #520
Unregistered

This is Kelly.

Okay my friend code is 1160 9736 5394! Add me.

By the way, I want to get a new dog/cat on n+c! I want to call her Moss. What breed should she be??
Old 03-17-2012, 08:41 AM   #521
Unregistered

Kelly Chalupa was me,Noah (a.k.a.ώόϊ) But yes a huge welcome to all our new friends! I may be getting MK7 today! Im trading in SM3DL and MK DS
Old 03-17-2012, 10:06 AM   #522
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey it's Akira again and my friend code is 5155-3384-0207
And my brothers friend code is 1161-0338-5389
Add us if you want and p.s.my brothers name is Alan
And I have some friend codes already in
Kadrija here!
I added you both! My FC is somewhere here...
Old 03-17-2012, 03:27 PM   #523
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Thank you all for having such a nice welcome I am glad to be joining the chats I have the French bulldog version and I hope that I can get to know all of you
Old 03-17-2012, 03:34 PM   #524
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey Akira!

I added your friend code but not your brothers has he added me?

ώόϊ

Thats how my name is spelled on here.
My brother doesn't have his 3rd right now but I will make sure that all of your friend codes get on there and I still need some ideas on what to name a shiba inu I am about to get and I can't think of a single thing to name her so if you have any ideas I would really like to hear them and don't worry your ideas wont be put to waste because I plan on getting dogs in the future so those ideas will probably be used then
Old 03-17-2012, 03:36 PM   #525
Unregistered

Wink Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Btw the last two posts were me akira though I would clear that