About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-25-2012, 05:13 PM   #481
Mickeykinz:)

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quick Tips!

Contest: save before enntering contests then if you dont place how you would like push home close the software and you can start all over. This works with getting a new animal too! Save before going to the kennel or donating a pet then if you regret buying or donating close saoftware and youll get them back.

Lure: Try using the begginer lure (see ive completed all the lure comps won nintendogs cup already) the dog may try to jump for it but dont let them ! SPEED AHEAD and push the lure so they catch up if that doesnt work try the BANANA LURE see i won with the pro lure by chance! took me like 100 trys!

Oh yea and dont use anything but the beginner disc for the first 2 disc challenges because other ones go farther than the field and end up being misses.

See yah! Oh yea i dont even know yah Tanja but i added yew k add me back my friend codes down there v!
Love M.(Mickeykinz)
Friend Code: 3780-9501-4651
Old 01-26-2012, 01:55 PM   #482
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Tanja
I'm not sure how to add u
Old 01-26-2012, 11:49 PM   #483
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is Tanja
I'm not sure how to add u
Kadrija here.
When you click the orange smile on the top of the touch screen in the menu, there is another orange smile but this one is with a +. Write the code and if the person that you're adding hasn't added you then you have to write the name, and that's it.
Sorry if you didn't understand, but I don't know other ways to explain this.
Old 01-28-2012, 03:19 AM   #484
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Hey яеа here!
Sorry I havent posted. Had a week of assesments and Sats practice. Tanja - add me ;D

F/C- 4253 3557 7164
Ill add u back. x
BTW Im really buzy atm so I wont post very regularly, but ill be on swapnote/ letterbox!
If any of u add me - tell me ur F/C and ill add u back

яе★ оцт
Old 01-28-2012, 06:34 AM   #485
Unregistered

This is Kelly.

Tanja, I need you to add me too! You'll find my friend code posted on here a few times but if you can't find it, I'm sure Rea or someone will give you it!

- Im very busy ATM too because I took 2 GCSE's this week and I'm preparing for my next. I've got so much work to do, plus the rescues ALWAYS need me. Anyway, like Rea, I'm gonna try and get on swapnote everyday!
Old 01-31-2012, 03:00 PM   #486
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Hi these are MY pets in all VERSIONS! In golden retriever and friends i have: lucky ( Robopup white with yellow stripes ) Ruffus ( golden retriever, gold and white ) Sunshine ( beagle, brown and white ) Jade ( Toy poodle, grey ) Buster ( Great dane, black and white ) and tropical ( tabby, grey and white ) Toy poodle and friends in this one there are: Lucky ( labrador, spotty white ) French bulldog and friend in this one there is: Rocky ( hound, dark brown and white ) I always will love the pets I DONATED :'(
Old 01-31-2012, 03:04 PM   #487
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Hi these are MY pets in all VERSIONS! In golden retriever and friends i have: lucky ( Robopup white with yellow stripes ) Ruffus ( golden retriever, gold and white ) Sunshine ( beagle, brown and white ) Jade ( Toy poodle, grey ) Buster ( Great dane, black and white ) and tropical ( tabby, grey and white ) Toy poodle and friends in this one there are: Lucky ( labrador, spotty white ) French bulldog and friend in this one there is: Rocky ( hound, dark brown and white ) I always will love the pets I DONATED :'(
Don't be sad I have donated some dogs like you but you just have to be HAPPY!
Old 02-02-2012, 12:56 PM   #488
Puff

Question Pysique Problems

My dog, Puff, is Plump. I am feeding her the diet food, but nothing is happening. Same thin with my cat Rose, exept she is Skinny and I am feeding her the wet food. WHat is the est way to get it to ideal? Help please.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:47 PM   #489
Unregistered

Re: Pysique Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff View Post
My dog, Puff, is Plump. I am feeding her the diet food, but nothing is happening. Same thin with my cat Rose, exept she is Skinny and I am feeding her the wet food. WHat is the est way to get it to ideal? Help please.
Kadrija here.
The best food is fine food, but it's expensive and you need lots of owner points to unlock it. Remember that going for walks can help, too.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:43 AM   #490
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

hi guys,
sry i haven't been posting for a while (or sent u guys letters in letter box) benn busy lately got 2 new dogs

1:rose a golden retriever
2:chip a german shepherd

post back Emma
Old 02-05-2012, 03:00 AM   #491
Unregistered

Emma, I take your new dogs are on nintendogs and cats. You haven't just got two new dogs on real life, have you??
Old 02-05-2012, 03:29 AM   #492
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

hi everyone
im sooooooo exited!!!!
i just won 1st place in nintendogs cup (lure coursing)
if anyone wants 2 know wat u win its a champion collar.
its so cool.im so proud of my dog rose

post back Emma
Old 02-05-2012, 09:27 AM   #493
ilovemydoglady

Wink Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
My Dogs:
Goldie, A Male Golden Retriever
Skype, A Female Calico Standard Cat
Scamp: A Female Tricolour Beagle

Does Anyone Know How Unlock The Labrador In Golden Retriever + New Friends?
yes look u either do the disc compatition like i did or just hope for the best and keep going back to the kennels hopfully that will help
Old 02-08-2012, 01:53 AM   #494
Unregistered

heyy everyone. I need to know how i can get my dog from skinny to optimal, I had my husky which was perfect then i got a bull terrior which was plump, so i tried making it loose some weight by walking it heaps and feeding it diet food, then when i turned the game on this morning both my dogs were skinny
Old 02-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #495
Unregistered

I unlocked the Boxer breed in Golden Retreivers and freinds, but I didn't unlock the Husky, even though they need the same number of owner points to unlock. Any idea why?