About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-28-2011, 09:25 AM   #361
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Kelly.

Maura - you sound like a really nice person!! I would say that we are all great friends and we've got to know each other over the year. Yes, we've been talking to eachother for nearly a year now!!!

Anyways, I'll add you as soon as I have a wi-fi connection (mine comes and goes). Have you got Nintendo Letterbox/Snapnote?? We tend to talk to eachother through that nowadays...

I know that most of us have started to buy other games now, so Nintendogs isn't as interesting but I know that I would be happy to talk about it! I recently restarted the game and so I'm training my dog most days. If you have any questions, just ask me - I know the game inside out!

Will hopefully be talking through Letterbox/Sanpnote soon!
XX
Old 12-28-2011, 12:52 PM   #362
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Maura - you're friend code doesn't work
Old 12-29-2011, 12:16 AM   #363
Unregistered

Hey Maura, I'm John. I still play Nintendogs+Cats and it really is a fun game especially since it's my first Nintendogs game but now I only play it once a day or two. You could ask me about certain things in the games though, I remember a lot of what I've done to get certain things (I still haven't donated my first dog, Choclate, and he has 17,000 points!) I think you know what my friend code is but just to be quick it's 3823 8790 3083. I'll add you right now! P.S. Do you have Swapnote/Letter Box? I would rather talk to you through that.
Old 12-29-2011, 09:23 AM   #364
Unregistered

Hi maura xx Im rea. From the UK. If you cant find my friends code, tell me, and ill put it up again for yu xx. Ill add u after this post. Have yu got nintendo letterbox??

яеа оμτ
Old 12-29-2011, 03:52 PM   #365
Unregistered

Kadrija, also known as Murmule here!
I haven't posted anything for a lot of time but yeah...

Hello, Maura!
I don't play it very often but I still play it.
Are you Italian by any chance? Just wondering...
Add me, my friend code is 2535-3856-6342 , but your doesn't work...
Old 12-30-2011, 03:36 AM   #366
Unregistered

Hello! How do I give my dog a treat while on a walk??? Thanks.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:45 AM   #367
Unregistered

Rea ovaaa heaaa.
Maura, your friend code isn't working.
Person above me - you yank the lead until the dog has a ! by it - when ! comes up the treat bag should be in the top right-hand side. Tap it and drag the treat near its mouth. It should eat it. When u yank the lead, and the ! comes but not the bag, try again xxxxxx make sure u have treats in the supply menu

Rea out
xxxxxxx
Old 12-30-2011, 05:45 AM   #368
Unregistered

Hi! I dont really play my 3DS other then Swapnote/Letterbox I will try and add you!

-Nom a Chalupa A.K.A.Chalupa
Old 12-30-2011, 03:06 PM   #369
Unregistered

Thanks Rea!
Old 12-31-2011, 10:48 AM   #370
Mickeykinz

Unhappy Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

I have two bogs ( a girl and a boy of course ) there german sheperds and have bios that say " This ___ is curious but likes to take things at ___ own pace." BUT THEY WONT EVEN Akcnowlege each other. WHY is that? Im trying to get a puppy out of them but any tips?
Old 12-31-2011, 01:40 PM   #371
Unregistered

Hello. Sorry to bother anyone here but just a quick question. On Nintendogs and cats (I have the French Bulldog version) at the moment I have 600 owner points and two dogs. But each time I take the dogs out for walks, pet them, and such to get more points, it's still shows 600 points. Am I doing something wrong or is that how the game is until the next day?
Old 12-31-2011, 02:04 PM   #372
Unregistered

Kadrija here!

Are you sure that you can actually get pups? I'm pretty sure you can't...

I think it might be a glitch (the thing that it doesn't show your points)

P.S. I'm not sure about a single thing that I said or will say...
Old 01-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #373
Mickeykinz

Unhappy Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

no you can get pups its just a LONG process but my main concern ws that they dont even play together and there the EXACT same everything
Old 01-02-2012, 03:27 AM   #374
Unregistered

ive checked the nintendogs and cats manual and it says nothing about having pups. ive searched google aswell.

Rea out xxxxxxx
Old 01-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #375
Mickeykinz

Angry Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

but you didnt check youtube? hmm wonder were i got my idea from lol but seriously check youtube because you CAN have puppies and thats ALL im going to say on the subject my main concern is that they wont play together.