About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-06-2011, 01:25 AM   #241
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
John
Do they sell chargers separately?
Note: if you format/get another 3DS, you will not be able to link it to your old friend code, you'll
have a whole new friend code

John, they sell 3DS chargers seperatley. I saw at places like GAME and gamestation, and u can also get them off amazon and ebay.

Thanks
Rea via 3DS
Old 11-06-2011, 03:26 AM   #242
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Kelly.

Yeh, I'm getting my charger off of amazon! I would never dream of buying a second 3ds - they're too expensive to buy twice!
By the way John, I only have 2 guinea pigs. Between them, they managed to pull my charger off of the shelf and then quite literally cut it in half! (It's not a very high shelf though...)
I've got VERY naughty guinea pigs!!!
Old 11-06-2011, 08:03 AM   #243
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
This is Kelly.

Yeh, I'm getting my charger off of amazon! I would never dream of buying a second 3ds - they're too expensive to buy twice!
By the way John, I only have 2 guinea pigs. Between them, they managed to pull my charger off of the shelf and then quite literally cut it in half! (It's not a very high shelf though...)
I've got VERY naughty guinea pigs!!!
Kelly, in makro, they're having an offer - ANY nintendo console for 75 inc. Wii 'nd 3DS

Thanks
Rea via 3DS
Old 11-07-2011, 10:51 AM   #244
Unregistered

This is Kelly.

Still - buying a second 3ds, even if it is 75, is a waste of money in my eyes! Anyway, my new charger is on its way and I made sure that its an official one! Should be here tomorrow or Wednesday, so will be back online proberly by then... X
Old 11-07-2011, 07:23 PM   #245
Spaniel78CP

Red face Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by saza View Post
yeah i have that problem but for the pro cup i cant get my dog to lie down for 5 seconds only 4 , how did you do it ??
i fianly in the nintendogs cup, but i did the stucking thing!

2 easy cups: pink lure
2 mid cups: banana lure

but how do i get the hard cup in lure crossing?
the pro lure is cool!
Old 11-08-2011, 09:17 PM   #246
Unregistered

(John)
Kelly, are you not allowed to trade you "old" 3DS for the 75 one?
Old 11-09-2011, 08:53 AM   #247
RandomPerson101

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
I Wonder If It Appears After You Obtain 100 Owner Points, Because I'm On Pro Cup But Still Nothing!

I've Tried Disc Competitions To Earn Some Money As Well, But As Soon As I Get To Pro, I Just Can't Compete!
You obtain the next "evolved" lures and discs once you pass 900 Owner Points.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:10 AM   #248
Unregistered

Question Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Kelly.

I don't need a new 3ds because it works perfectly fine!
All that happened was that my guinea pigs chewed through the CHARGER - I'm getting it tomorrow so the whole problem will be solved.
Why is everone going on about buying a whole new 3ds?? I'm not that selfish!
Old 11-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #249
Unregistered

Apparently they changed the way you use facebook in the 3DS. They made it so it's like your using a mobile phone. I think the site nintendomobile.com has somthing to do about it. What I did was go to the site then do all the things it asked for then went to facebook then it's changed but I'm not really sure
Old 11-11-2011, 08:50 PM   #250
Unregistered

John
Is anyone planning on buying the Super Mario 3D Land
Old 11-12-2011, 01:24 AM   #251
Unregistered

Quote:
John
Is anyone planning on buying the Super Mario 3D Land
Yesh, I am xx

Thanks
Rea via 3DS
Old 11-12-2011, 06:44 AM   #252
Unregistered

Angry Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is K.

My Dads taken my 3ds off of me because I apparently wasn't grateful for the new charger!!! What the hell? Normally I sneak into his bedroom and get stuff back because he always hides it in the same place! Lol. But, I can't find it anywhere

Poor Frankie is gonna be starving...

I haven't been online proberly for over a week now.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:08 AM   #253
Unregistered

Quote:
This is K.

Poor Frankie is gonna be starving...
John
Not necessarily, unless you have the cartridge in the game Frankie will not starve. I know it for experience because one time I didn't play it for like 2 weeks and they were still Full, Quenched, and Beautiful.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:10 AM   #254
Unregistered

John
Kelly, hopefully you get your 3DS back in a few days.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:17 AM   #255
Unregistered

Quote:
John
Not necessarily, unless you have the cartridge in the game Frankie will not starve. I know it for experience because one time I didn't play it for like 2 weeks and they were still Full, Quenched, and Beautiful.
Whut? Whut cartridge, I dun understand, but I wunt it if it dnt make em starve.HOW DO U GET IT

Thanks
Rea via 3DS