About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-01-2011, 10:29 AM   #226
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Kelly.

Rea : The pet points ARE the dog points! So your trainer points are in the streepass bit and the pet/dog points are on your pet's profile, on their picture! Hope this helps you out.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:37 PM   #227
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

To Rea (This is John)
Dog/cat points are the individual pet's smartness/happiness. Trainer/owner points are you yourself's own overall points. If you donate a pet you don't lose your trainer points. All you lose is the pride of owning that pet.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:33 PM   #228
Unregistered

(John)
Believe it or not, this is actually the very first Nintendogs I've owned (Nintendogs+Cats French Bulldog and Friends). I've played one maybe two other ones but maybe only for like 2 hours. Kelly and Rea, do you own another Nintendogs from the older DSs?
Old 11-02-2011, 01:36 AM   #229
Unregistered

Haiiiiiiii
John; This is my first Nintendogs (Nintendogs + cats Toy Poodle & New Friends).

Kelly; That really un-confuzzled me. Thanks so much xx.

Rea; HAIIIIIIIIIIIII
Rea ovah heaaaaaaaa!! Again, im VERY PERKY. So yeah. Nuthin to say but good progress for Bam (mai poodle). Just her 4now, get others when shes trained up.

Thanks
Rea via 3DS

Feeling : PERRRKYYYY
Old 11-02-2011, 02:10 AM   #230
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Kelly..

Rea : Any time! Thats what I've always tried to do - I didn't get a new dog until Frankie was trained. It's the best way.

John : I had the labrador and friends for DS. Can't play it any more though because the graphics are so bad compared to this one!

Oh and whoever asked what a Coatimundi is : It's practically an exotic racoon. We have then at my college and they're amazing. You shouldncheck them out on google!
Old 11-02-2011, 02:25 PM   #231
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Oh and whoever asked what a Coatimundi is : It's practically an exotic racoon. We have then at my college and they're amazing. You shouldncheck them out on google!
That was me, John. You have one in your school? That's awesome!
Old 11-03-2011, 10:20 AM   #232
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Kelly.

No not at my school! I go to college once a week instead of doing lessons. It's an animal college so there's all sorts!
Coati are my favourite though!
Old 11-03-2011, 04:35 PM   #233
Unregistered

Me=John
I don't know why but I bought 4 of every furniture which cost me over $90,000+. In Nintendogs+Cats of course, not in real life. I wouldn't buy use up $90,000+ in furniture that's just as silly as buying a million books and being illiterate. Did you know in US, it's illegal for beer commercials to show people drinking beer?
Old 11-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #234
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Did kelly and rea do the november 4 system update with the 3D video camera and Streetpass game?!?!
Old 11-05-2011, 03:04 AM   #235
Unregistered

Reaaaa ova heeaaaaaaa

Whut update?? Ill check my notifications and if I dnt have a message, ill do an update anyway.

Thanks
Rea via 3DS
Old 11-05-2011, 03:21 AM   #236
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Kelly.

What update?? I don't have any notifications and it says my system is up to date. Rea - have you got the video recorder and everything?
Old 11-05-2011, 11:00 AM   #237
Unregistered

Wait, don't Kelly and Rea live in Europe? Some sites are saying that there's an update in Europe scheduled for November 4. But you know, when one site says something, all the other sites are going to follow.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:35 PM   #238
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wait, don't Kelly and Rea live in Europe? Some sites are saying that there's an update in Europe scheduled for November 4. But you know, when one site says something, all the other sites are going to follow.
Im in england.

Kelly: Im up to date 2. I haven't got a vid recorder.

Whoever posted 'bout the update : it sed i, up2date.

Thanks
Rea via 3DS

P.S. I've posted like 50 ti,es im in the Uk so STOP ASKING WHERE I AM. UR REALLY STARTING 2 ANNOY ME!
Old 11-05-2011, 06:18 PM   #239
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Kelly.

So there is no update??

By the way, my labrador, Frankie, won nintendogs lure cup today! Only had him for about two weeks.

Just thought that I'd also tell you guys that I may not be online for a few days - my guinea pigs chewed through my 3ds charger!!
Old 11-05-2011, 09:59 PM   #240
Unregistered

John
Nintendo said that they have scheduled a system update for different continents but at different days of November. They never relly said the actual dates.
Kelly: How many guinea pigs do you have? Do they sell chargers separately?
Note: if you format/get another 3DS, you will not be able to link it to your old friend code, you'll have a whole new friend code