About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-24-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper for PC and Xbox 360. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Dale Weir; 04-23-2010 at 10:13 AM.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:37 PM   #2
Typhos

Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Anyone knows what to do when stuck as Dr. Watson in Whitechapel? I believe that my next step is to gain access to the shop owned by I. Solomonvitch, but it's closed, have I missed to do something?
Old 05-31-2009, 06:35 AM   #3
Unregistered

Question Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

How to open the bag? what are th numbers and in which order?
Old 05-31-2009, 03:05 PM   #4
Unregistered

Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

the lock combination is
Old 05-31-2009, 06:06 PM   #5
Unregistered

Press spacebar to see hotspots.. Green magnifying glasses are things you've looked at before, clear ones are ones you haven't..
If you are stuck as Watson in Whitechapel early in the game, search the brothel and the clinic..
Old 06-01-2009, 01:07 AM   #6
Typhos

Okay, I will try to look for clues at the places and not just talk to the people there.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:14 PM   #7
Unregistered

i need help at remaking the timeline because i can't see the option to use as a clue the Testimony of E. Long and the dialogues at the Police Station - Richardson's testimony I was following the walkthrough on gameboomers but the say : See 3 papers at top of left page.

Determine the precise the time of death of Annie Chapman:

Right click to go back to the board. See icons beside the information.

Take the icon right of each of the paper and place it on the appropriate time on the scale at top of the page. If correct, it will be bordered green.

i can't see those of lang testimony and those of the richardson's testimony ... so i can't complete the the precise the time of death of Annie Chapman

please help
Old 06-02-2009, 02:26 AM   #8
Unregistered

nevermind, problem solved
Old 06-02-2009, 07:14 AM   #9
Unregistered

Question Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

What should I do in the possible motives of the crime?
he always say (Well, we are still missing certain information in order
to finish this investigation Watson) what I do here?
Old 06-02-2009, 04:45 PM   #10
Unregistered

nevemind I figured it out
Old 06-03-2009, 07:39 AM   #11
Unregistered

I am stuck in Whitechapel as Dr. Watson, Have been to the police station, boarding house, brothel and clinic. What do I need to do to get int I Solomvitch? I have went down every street looked at everything even using the space bar to see if I missed anything. I have done this as both third person viewing and first person viewing. Thanks for any help.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:23 PM   #12
Unregistered

go to the clinic and as soon as you enter, press the space button
you will find black footprint click on them then go ask the doctor
about them then he will tell you to recognize the cane after that
go to the wooden part on the wall then choose like this:

Select the 4th from left knob and place it on the right frame.
Take the third from left ebony stick and place it on the right frame.
Take the rightmost ring and place it on the right frame.
Take the fourth from left tip and place it on the right frame.

then go talk to the doctor again, then after you finish the conversation go out the clinic and go to the Solomonovitch
check the thing on the table then the rest after that is easy.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:18 PM   #13
Unregistered

Thanks for the help with Dr. Watson at the clinic. Was working on it for 2 days. Didn't even notice the wall.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:34 PM   #14
theo

I'm stuck as dr Watson but after entering to Solomonovich.I have talked in a bar with a guy searching for dr tumblety
Old 06-04-2009, 05:37 PM   #15
Unregistered

Talk to everybody in the bar then the journalist that say h lost
his ink, you must find the ink and give it to him to find it Go to right side of the bar and take the red ink from the pan of dirty dishes
use the space bar to make it easy, then gve it to the journalist
then go talk to the bartender then go to the door and talk to the
man there, then go to the doctor in the clinic and show him the pill
and talk about it, then to the police station and look for a basket
in the left side of the desk, use the space bar then take the paper
and reconstruct it.