About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #16
Codey

Red face Re: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Hey um how do i get past the 1st tower cause I have got to floor 10 at lvl 50 and lost... ON EVERY TOWER PLEASE Help me
Old 07-19-2011, 04:20 PM   #17
SnakeMaster

Question Re: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

um how do u upgrade weapons
Old 10-29-2011, 10:25 PM   #18
Codey

Talking Re: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Hello. If you want to pass the tower floors 1-9, 11-29, 31-59, 61-79, and 81-99 in any tower, just use two Wayfayers (upgraded once, of course) and hit X, to go into auto mode . Use the ability: Escape to get through all battles. All but floors 50 and 100 are weak to Tame, so just have someone with Hermes Sandles (6000 battle points), and max out scholar, while having Brandt or Jasque (or both ) as Maxed Hero, and use Finale, but be sure you get tame in first, as well as having the best weapons they can get. As for Floor 50 and 100, have a paladin with armor that increases magic defense by 2, but defense by 1, have Yielding shield and bait. AoE attacks are a threat, but single magic, as well as physical, attacks are but a problem. The rest is up to YOU!
Old 11-28-2011, 01:10 AM   #19
Codey

Thumbs up Re: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Great Topic.

If you want a great way to watch your opponent(s) sit there, rendered useless, while choppin' away at their HP, look no further.

You will need the Following:
A. 2 Storytellers, or 1 Bard and 1 Dancer
B. 1 Physical/Magical attacker
C. 1 Paladin
D. All jobs stated Mastered.
E. 1 Hermes Sandles found in around the area.
F. SOME Luck
G. A brain
H. An IQ of 0 or more
I. The capability to make sure you have all the above, and below.
J. A POWERFUL Physical/Magical Damage Output.
K. Fugue and Applaud.

Instructions:
Have All the above. All you need is 3 characters, but all 4 is cool. This plan is Foolproof! Bosses will wiether at you overcompensated feet! Have your Bard, or Storyteller A, cast Fugue (with Hermes Sandles). Then allow you Paladin Bait the enemy, and let your Dancer/Storyteller B cast Applaud. It shall replenish The Bard/Storyteller A to 4 AP. The enemies shall persue to attack the Paladin. In the next battle, have your Paladin Attack, your Bard/Storyteller A cast Fugue, your Dancer/Storyteller B cast Applaud, and your fourth person attack as well. Some of you do not have 4 people, so ignore that last move. Hit X and repeat this process until you prevailed.

CONGRATULATION! You just learned how to send your enemies into a Coma-like State, as you beat their brain in!

STALE MATE! (For the enemies of course)
Old 01-17-2012, 12:37 PM   #20
Unregistered

Re: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

I've been looking all over FHOL sites for help with this & I've not found any answers, hopefully someone here may know. I've beaten the game, not 100% everything, but I'm on the 80th floor of the last tower & I've been eye the load screen at the beginning (where you see the map of the world & certain pictures appear as you accomplish various tasks) & I have 5 stars left on the map that don't have a picture to them. I thought there was one for each tower, but no.
Does anyone know what you have to do to get all the pictures to show? If it's for achieving things like 100% treasure found, because I rushed through some of the last floors in the towers, I wasn't going mad just looking for the stupid stair, wasn't watching for any chests...

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:31 PM   #21
Unregistered

Talking Re: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

The enemy scales with your level! So with a higher level the enemies are much stronger. Hope it helped