About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-24-2010, 06:21 AM   #16
Unregistered

Question Re: Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you have to wait until 12 am. And when ur next 2 the stores and u walk by the waterfall and a girl emiko will com out
12 am when? 1st winter? 4th Summer? Can I do it now, because I am at day 6 of 1st Winter. and BTW I am not the one who originally posted the question, but I just really want to meet her.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:24 AM   #17
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

How do you get a hammer!? I want to smash the ore stone and rocks and I can't find the hammer. Not Bazaar, not windmill, Nowhere! Help me if you can please! :'(
Old 10-25-2010, 06:36 PM   #18
Unregistered

Re: Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
How do you get a hammer!? I want to smash the ore stone and rocks and I can't find the hammer. Not Bazaar, not windmill, Nowhere! Help me if you can please! :'(
You have to buy the tools from Felix in the Bazaar, he sells one tool per week and it will eventually cycle to the hammer.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:46 AM   #19
Unregistered

How do you get the golden milk and the jersey milk, as weel as the other eggs, and the good wool? I haven't been able to figure it out. Thank you.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:31 AM   #20
Unregistered

are there ways to get much money easily like in Harvest Moon DS with the spirits?
Old 12-25-2010, 08:16 PM   #21
Unregistered

Quote:
How can i open the cave? This is my 3 winter and i'm not able to open this cave up.
No, it has to be the 2nd year. A new character comes on 3 winter, not the cave opening. Then on a non rainy day some where around 9 a.m. your character will inspect the waterfall noticing something odd, and you will find the cave and meet the girl.
Old 12-25-2010, 08:17 PM   #22
Unregistered

Quote:
You have to wait until someone moves in there. It's a japanese or possibly Chinese girl. I myself am only in my 1st winter and I haven't gotten her. However my big sister is in her somewhere between 2nd and 4th year, (I don't remember exactly) and she found her. Give that girl 150 gifts to marry her, BTW.
It has to be the 2nd year, a non rainy day. Read my other post.
Old 12-25-2010, 08:20 PM   #23
Unregistered

IM wondering where you buy feed for your animals. I have 20k, around the 20th in spring in my first year, (I found some gold in my clothes and sold it)

TIP: If some one comes by asking for like something for free, say double the price. You will get -10 reputation, but they DO pay double. If this item your selling is very expensive then you can get alot of profit. You can earn those points right back. This does not work for Ivan, though. You just lose 10 points. I try to not let any one buy my gold unless some one gives that option.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:22 PM   #24
keke

Smile Re: Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

If you mean the cave behind the water fall then i can help. It does not work during rainy or winter days. So you need to go to like spring or summer or fall. When your in one of those seasons leave your house between 9:00pm and 1:00am. Your person will have a question mark on its head and a littel clip will begin! ps. i do not come on here everyday!
Old 01-15-2011, 08:17 PM   #25
Unregistered

I am in the summer of my 2nd year ande I still haven't been able to open the cave behind the waterfall, but my fiance who also plays got it his first week of the 2nd year.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:30 PM   #26
Unregistered

Smile Re: Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You can hop into any of the bodies of water around town and stuff will catch in your clothes.. This can be anything from an empty can or a branch to a tin of tea leaves, or even a gold nugget (I've accumulated 4 so far in the first month of the game, sell for 8000g at bazaar.) IF you have some stamina left over at the end of the day it may behoove you to hop in the water in search of treasure!
i love this! the 2nd time i tried it i got ore stone! now i gotta buy hammer...
Old 02-10-2011, 11:28 AM   #27
Unregistered

Quote:
how do you get a pet lol
for a cat u need 4 chickens
for a dog u need 4 cows and sheep it can be either or
or u can mix with 2 cows and 2 sheep
Old 02-10-2011, 11:35 AM   #28
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

HOw do u get past the 40000-50000 bazaar i have sold 65000 3 times and im still not at the next lv how do i do that please help
Old 02-14-2011, 11:44 AM   #29
Unregistered

you may get past the money requirement for the bazaars, but you wont change levels because of it, yes, meeting the requirement does make it so you change levels faster, you just have to wait, it will happen, Felix will announce each week how much closer to the goal you are, and eventually you'll make it. i dont think there is anything you can do specifically to speed up that process
Old 02-18-2011, 12:50 PM   #30
Unregistered

Cool Re: Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
are there ways to get much money easily like in Harvest Moon DS with the spirits?
Well theres actually a way but works better with many money: gather as much money as you can, then go to raulīs shop and buy an equal quantity of fodder and fertilizer (both is totally 80g) then go to the milling windmill (the irony!) and turn them into grass seeds. For each fodder and fertilizer you put in, you get 2 bags of grass seeds, wich are sold for 550 each, wich makes a total of 1100, and if you discount the price of the materials its 1020. So, u get 1020 with no work and few time! i suggest to buy colossal amounts of fodder and fertilizer and u will get colossal amounts of gold! This is VERY easy money