About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-15-2011, 04:35 PM   #76
Unregistered

Cool Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Nevermind, i figured i out!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:50 PM   #77
Unregistered

Smile the answer

its easy once while your fighting a dragon it says run away or somthing like and you have to do whatever it says to get away
Old 06-18-2011, 09:16 AM   #78
Unregistered

Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do you daze in fire 4? I cant figure it out no matter what i do!!!
And what you find out?
Old 08-16-2011, 10:01 AM   #79
Unregistered

Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Ok, I feel like an idiot now...
Does anyone know how to load a game?
I've been searching through the menu and I can't seem to find it anywhere!
Old 09-19-2011, 03:28 PM   #80
Unregistered

Quote:
My son has two sick dragons that won't get better. He has all the ingredients needed for them to get better but nothing happens. Any ideas anyone?
you go back to gobber and he'll make them better but they'll be in bad health
Old 10-31-2011, 10:05 PM   #81
Unregistered

Quote:
And what you find out?

I dazed by doing the combo where you shake the wii remote 3x in a row.

Now I have a question. My night fury's eyes have red sparks flying out of them when I'm in the dragon's den. I assumed it was a good thing, what does it mean, though?

Also, any cheats?
Old 12-26-2011, 03:42 PM   #82
Unregistered

Quote:
How do you find the runaway dragons for the wii my brother is SOOO stuck we have tryed everything
go to the wild zone by the challenge cave and you will find a small path up to a man who has them
Old 12-27-2011, 03:24 PM   #83
Unregistered

Talking Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Thank you for the tip for Melee #3.
ummm... i am 12 year old girl and i got this game for xmas i cant get passed melee 3 and i just dont understand how to do it please help?
Old 01-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #84
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm haveing trouble in the melee training session, number three. What the heck is that first symbol that you have to use? I have never seen it before, so I have no clue what to do!
Thanks for any help
it is dash,so you move 2 times to one side.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:00 PM   #85
Unregistered

ok I beat the main part of the game for DS...

but I'm stuck on the Powerful Night fury that is one of the three dragons I was asked to annihilate

I tried using moves that cause a painful status on it; it uses a move that eliminates them

I tried using any moves that let ME move quicker than it; it puts my dragon to sleep and Speeds ITSELF up then thrashes my sleeping dragon

and the only moves that epically hurt the thing put me in a position where I can't attack for a bit and it beats me then too...

anyone have an idea what I could do? I tried using EVERY dragon species at least once...in the case of my Night fury; Monstrous Nightmare and Grapple Grounder as well as Deadly nadder I used those multiple times
Old 01-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #86
Unregistered

My son in Xbox 360 can not figure out how to get past fire training #3. He gets the RB but can't figure out what the fire picture is suppose to mean?
Old 01-25-2012, 06:43 PM   #87
Unregistered

Quote:
How do you get the fish out of the barrels that theyre supposedly in??
you press a for the wii
Old 02-17-2012, 12:06 PM   #88
Unregistered

i'm stuck! where is slufflout's dragon? thanks for any help.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:11 PM   #89
Unregistered

i also need to know how to switch dragons
Old 04-03-2012, 07:25 PM   #90
Grace

Does anyone know how to fly without playing "looping race" or "flying shepard"?