About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-10-2010, 03:11 AM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ist it possible to improve relationships with cheats?
the father of my chosen seems to be pissed of because i didn't ask before talk to her ^^;
Yeah i get that, or the fact it takes forever to get good relations with both the lord and the lady and usually by then another lord has already proposed to her.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:01 AM   #17
Unregistered

Cool Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

i see nobody mentione so i'll do it. There is another verry interesting cheat if you don't plan on getting wiped-out if attacked by several enemy lords. in battle press Ctrl+Alt+F4 and every enemy gets knocked out.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:42 PM   #18
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide
i see nobody mentione so i'll do it. There is another verry interesting cheat if you don't plan on getting wiped-out if attacked by several enemy lords. in battle press Ctrl+Alt+F4 and every enemy gets knocked out.

the old Ctrl+Alt+F4 trick that works in all games gets em every time huh! ha ha yawn!
Old 04-13-2010, 10:32 PM   #19
Unregistered

Quote:

the old Ctrl+Alt+F4 trick that works in all games gets em every time huh! ha ha yawn!
actually ctrl is the root for that command so it might actually work...it won't close out your window.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:58 PM   #20
mhmad

i'm totally new to the game
my first quest was to find some theives who kidnapped merchant brothers , he says they are somewhere near shiraz (the city name)
but i can found no one , i went to the near villages ,asked the villages elders , they know nothing , i went to the tavern in th city no one knows anything , i only sit outside the city and don't know what to do
i really get bored of that game .
Old 04-16-2010, 06:54 AM   #21
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmad View Post
i'm totally new to the game
my first quest was to find some theives who kidnapped merchant brothers , he says they are somewhere near shiraz (the city name)
but i can found no one , i went to the near villages ,asked the villages elders , they know nothing , i went to the tavern in th city no one knows anything , i only sit outside the city and don't know what to do
i really get bored of that game .
That happened to me. But now i'm level 148 with practically never ending cash and own basicaly all of Calradia. (No cheats)!

Now to sort of answer your question... First you should get attacked by a guy in the town. The he ask to to get five men gather these men by going to local villages and clicking "recruit volunteers" that will get you your men... (Beware they cost!") After that he may ask you to kill a small group of bandits. These bandits should be waiting out the front of your village for you. (Shariz, in your case) (Sargoth for me) If you take a while they run off and eventualy come back and forth... Once that is completed you will have to kill theyre lair. The lead a group of rebels to an assault on some bandits in the town. You will have to talk to him one more time before he leaves town. (Due to a reason... =D Wont give it away ok?) That is the basic starter quest.

And btw guys. Ctrl [F3] for slow motion!

For a master cheat that i only used 4 times. Ctrl + 'Left click' To teleport your party whilst in map mode! =O
Old 04-19-2010, 05:45 AM   #22
Unregistered

I gave complement to lady safiya, emir lakhem's sister but that resulted me in having 0 to -2 relation with her. I cannot tribute her my victory in jousts either because by that time she disappears from feast. I really want her, please someone help, what to do?
Old 04-19-2010, 03:05 PM   #23
Unregistered

Quote:
That happened to me. But now i'm level 148 with practically never ending cash and own basicaly all of Calradia. (No cheats)!

Now to sort of answer your question... First you should get attacked by a guy in the town. The he ask to to get five men gather these men by going to local villages and clicking "recruit volunteers" that will get you your men... (Beware they cost!") After that he may ask you to kill a small group of bandits. These bandits should be waiting out the front of your village for you. (Shariz, in your case) (Sargoth for me) If you take a while they run off and eventualy come back and forth... Once that is completed you will have to kill theyre lair. The lead a group of rebels to an assault on some bandits in the town. You will have to talk to him one more time before he leaves town. (Due to a reason... =D Wont give it away ok?) That is the basic starter quest.

And btw guys. Ctrl [F3] for slow motion!

For a master cheat that i only used 4 times. Ctrl + 'Left click' To teleport your party whilst in map mode! =O
You lie to get lvl 148 would take months to get and the game is only out few weeks or you have no life and thats probably it isnt it saddo!!!!
Old 04-20-2010, 02:32 AM   #24
Unregistered

I chosed a high moral lady and after all poems and tributing a couple of jousts i'm on 12 relation with her, her family is convinced her suitor beaten by me in duel. Now what is to be done before she accepts me? How much high should my relation be with her? And how to do that because now every tribute of joust renders only +1 relation.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:34 AM   #25
Unregistered

To get married to her you must have a relationship of 20. With her
father you must be at a welcoming level or higher, so around 10-20. Then you have to pay a lot of denars after asking her father, I had to pay 12000 something
Old 04-25-2010, 06:56 PM   #26
Unregistered

Yeah, same here! I tryed complementing a lady, boom! She decreases relationship! What the fuck??
Old 04-27-2010, 01:14 PM   #27
Unregistered

I started in Kingdom of Rhodok. Then i became a vassal and then i left whole kingdom, now i am a kind of a king in that small area i hold, but more like a freelancer cause other kings and lords dont accept me as a new king. How can i get them to stop attacking all the time in my castles?

I could modify the question, how can i become a king?
Old 04-27-2010, 01:33 PM   #28
Zero :)

Question Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

i cant import it says i need the full version

please help!
Old 04-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #29
Unregistered

i need a bit help . i sended few of my party members to collect information about realms and when they camed back they all sayd same thing bla bla and other info i will post in writing... or smf where or how can i read those writings ?
Old 04-30-2010, 06:19 AM   #30
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi
I`m the boy with cheats ( the message before) .

You can play Mount and Blade Warband online!

1 Open the window

2 Play Mount&Blade Warband

3 Select " MULTIPLAYER"

4 Create an Avatar

5 Click on "Join a game" ( WARNING! Must be a similar version with chosen version!)

And, FINISH!

But,
You can`t use cheats!
lol are u noob or just pretending to be one?