About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-12-2010, 04:39 PM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Mount & Blade: Warband Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Mount & Blade: Warband for PC. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Chi Kong Lui; 11-09-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:06 PM   #2
Unregistered

Talking Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

With a few simple tricks, anyone can modify the stats for their single player character.

First, Create a name for your character.
Next, Go to the "Character" tab and select "Statistics" from the bottom left hand corner. Click on "Export Character."
Then, close the game and find your Mount & Blade: Warband game folder. In the set of subfolders, you should find one called "CharExport." Open it.
You will find a notepad document for your character... open it also.
In this notepad document, you have the ability to change what money you have, exp, skills, attributes, etc.
Lastly, save the file, open the game back up after closing and editing, go back to "Character," "Statistics," BUT THIS TIME "Import Character."

Once done, you will have your own tweaked up character. This also works for the original Mount & Blade game. Enjoy. If you have any complications, I'm sure someone around here will be glad to give you some advice on what to look for.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:24 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Theres no CharExport folder in my mount & blade warband folder, but i have it in the original mount & blade folder...
Old 03-31-2010, 07:55 AM   #4
lawl

Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

same no folder^?
Old 03-31-2010, 09:28 AM   #5
Unregistered

Yep no folder here aswell. Its actually exporting it to a diff folder. Go to My Documents and there should be a folder saying Mount&Blade Warband Characters along with another one that has saved games.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:39 AM   #6
Unregistered

The same cheats that worked on original m&b actually work on this1. i really dont wanna use them cuz they just dont feel right. i tried them, conquered some land, and got bored of it.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #7
Unregistered

how do you make it so that the original cheats work?
i cant find the configure menu
Old 04-03-2010, 07:38 AM   #8
Unregistered

hit the .exe but dont launch the game, dowm is the configure option, there enable the cheats. =)
Old 04-04-2010, 10:12 PM   #9
Unregistered

How can i use my javelin as a pole arm? It is said that javelins can be use as pole arm but i don't know how to.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:43 AM   #10
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i use my javelin as a pole arm? It is said that javelins can be use as pole arm but i don't know how to.
In battle press z or x
Old 04-08-2010, 02:34 PM   #11
Unregistered

Talking Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

hello!

You can have new armours, weapons and troops!!!

1. Open window

2.Click at " CONFIGURE"

3. Select " GAME"

4.Click on option " ENABLE CHEATS"

5.Play Moun&Blade Warband

cheats are:

CHEAT EFFECT

CTRL + H ----- restore all health (in battle)
CTRL + F4----- kill an enemy (in battle)
CTRL + F9----- slow motion (in battle)
CTRL + F3----- suicide ( in all backgrounds)
CTRL + t------ you can see all (in map)

It`s existing a SUPERCHEAT .
Is CTRL + x.
This is add 1000d ( in inventory) 1000exp (in character) and you can upgrade your troops with it. Click on the troop and press CTRL + x !!!

Try this!!!

What can I say?
This game is very very super!!!
Old 04-08-2010, 02:48 PM   #12
Unregistered

Wink Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hi
I`m the boy with cheats ( the message before) .

You can play Mount and Blade Warband online!

1 Open the window

2 Play Mount&Blade Warband

3 Select " MULTIPLAYER"

4 Create an Avatar

5 Click on "Join a game" ( WARNING! Must be a similar version with chosen version!)

And, FINISH!

But,
You can`t use cheats!
Old 04-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #13
Unregistered

Im the boy with cheats[( and now), my name is Cristian and my messenger ID is kanigaboy@yahoo.com. I`m from Romania)]

In " Multiplayer" you can create your game on " Host a Game"!
Click on this option and set teams, backgrounds, money, etc.

It`s not bad!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 06:22 AM   #14
Unregistered

Smile new cheat!

I`m Cristian.
I have find a new cheat!
It`s CTRL + w .
This cheat it`s upgrade your profinciences !
First time, it`s can upgrade with 100/proficience!
Old 04-09-2010, 10:35 AM   #15
Unregistered

ist it possible to improve realtionships with cheats?
the father of my chosen seemd to be pissed of because i didt ask before talk to her ^^;