About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-08-2011, 03:09 AM   #106
Unregistered

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
u need 2 find da cat 1st!
You do not need to get the cat first. I finally just got the cat after believing i missed it for a long time. You find the cat after you finish with the red desert. A little while before that though, you will enter the tea party and stumble onto the mad hatter.

I am reading stuff about the caterpillar and how you can unlock him and he has special powers? when does this happen because i just got to the queens castle and havent seen anything regarding the teal leaves or whatever that show up like the paw prints and yellow/purple shit does. I saw earlier that someone said they saw those before they even got the mad hatter and I am much past that.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:49 PM   #107
Unregistered

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

just fight all the knights to get bandersnatch big chests
Old 01-08-2011, 05:59 PM   #108
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

i need help finding the last two pigs
Old 01-15-2011, 01:02 PM   #109
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm begging someone to tell me how to get through the damn red desert. I've been stuck for three days at the puzzle on the stone. If I ignore it and run off, it starts me over. I can't figure this stupid thing out for the life of me.
the code is 1st is the middle 2nd is right 3rd is left then you will see the line
Old 01-15-2011, 01:11 PM   #110
Unregistered

How do I get to the white queens castle? please help thanks
Old 02-02-2011, 05:02 PM   #111
Unregistered

Please help me find the sword so I can get the potion to shrink alice...
Old 02-06-2011, 02:40 AM   #112
Unregistered

Angry Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

i need help to get the armor piece in eastern red desert. i've been stuck for ages! and now i'm feeling soooo angry!
Old 02-06-2011, 02:44 AM   #113
Unregistered

Smile Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
How do I get to the white queens castle? please help thanks
you don't go there it just takes you there when you get the vorpal sword
Old 02-15-2011, 04:25 PM   #114
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
for any1 who stuck in the quest find the vapol sword in red desert. follow the white ribbon until u reach a stone where u r told to solve the puzzle. there are 3 rows which r named as I, II, III on the stone. in each row there are 3 stones and one of them will be circle. note down which1 is circle. continue walking to the direction where the white ribbon is buried. u will see 3 stones on the sand giving 3 directions, exactly the same as the puzzle stone stated. remember the hints from the stone? choose the circled one ( if the second stone is circle in the puzzle stone, then u should choose the direction that the second stone points on the sand) Same as the second encounter and the third encounter with the 3 stones.
thank you so much ive been stuck on this for like two hours trying to figure it out thanks
Old 02-25-2011, 01:35 PM   #115
Unregistered

Cool Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpme View Post
Can someone tell me how you kill the evil tree?!
Yeah u got to use mctwisp the rabbit to freeze it u freeze it on the side that u cam in on not the side u tryna get to when u point the cursor at it and press z swirl the wii remote around in a clockwise circle when u freeze it on that side before it can unfreeze and come to the side u tryna go to hurry up and run that way when u get past its little tree stump whole dented on the ground then u defeated the evil tree and u can go on ur way
Old 03-09-2011, 09:52 AM   #116
Unregistered

you just need to go to the drawers on the wall, and click jump one of the characters will go down u will move like that all around the room till you reach the green small closet and then you click.. then u will find out ..
im also stuck upside down, but after Alice ate the cake,i have no clue how to pass this.. i tried every single thing !!! Please Help!!!!
Old 03-24-2011, 09:39 AM   #117
Unregistered

Question Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Hi I'm playing the DS version and i can't find the Chesire Cat. I'm in Tulgey woods and i also don't have Absolems special ability to jump over those gaps. It's been bugging me for a long time to the point were I really broke the damn game. Pleaseeeeeeee tell me how to do it!! Thank you! xxxxxx
Old 03-31-2011, 06:06 PM   #118
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

im on the last level stage2[past the stairs that turn]what am i suposed to do to crush the jabrawalky now he just keeps going

RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

when i hit him with rocks

WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPOSED TO DO TO CRUSH THE JABRAWALKY AND MAKE THE STAIRS VISIBLE
Old 05-27-2011, 08:52 PM   #119
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Weir View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland for PC, Nintendo Wii and DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

can someone help me how to make Mctwisp and the others run cause once i tried to escape from the big tree and failed.....
Old 06-30-2011, 06:52 PM   #120
Unregistered

Quote:
but how do you block him if he keeps blocking your power??????
How do you make him stop in his formation??? Thanks.
you freeze him with Mctwisp when he lands back on the ground (after he stands on his hind legs and roars), and then you use the march hare to raise the pole thing in the middle...it will only work that way because otherwise the bandersnatch (that's what the beast is called) will hit the ground and cause the pole to slide right back down