About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-07-2010, 03:25 PM   #61
kool person

Question Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

HELP ME!!
im stuck under neath the Queens castle and cannot figure out the differences in the puzzle pieces. does anyone know what to do???
Old 06-07-2010, 04:28 PM   #62
Unregistered

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Hi, I'm new here. I hope u guys still remember this topic. lols
im having trouble in the castle. I can't find a way to get to the hatter's podium or w.e u guys call it.
can someone help me?
thank you ^^
Old 06-07-2010, 09:00 PM   #63
Unregistered

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

ohh nvm. I got it.
its something with that rug near the center of the garden.
now im having trouble to find the white queen.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:27 AM   #64
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm trying to find absolums special ability. I'm at the part where I'm almost to the mad hatter but there are these gaps with caterpillar teal symbols that I can't jump. How do I jump them or what do I need to do?
i need help with this too i have been stuck on it for a long while now and its driving me insane!
Old 06-15-2010, 09:36 AM   #65
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kool person View Post
u need to click the one nearest u then the furthest 1 away then the furthest 1 again. hope tha helped!
that didnt work either
Old 06-15-2010, 09:37 AM   #66
Unregistered

Quote:
you need to find cheshier cat first.
ok now how do i do that?
Old 06-15-2010, 04:29 PM   #67
Unregistered

I beat the game and now I am going back to collect all the achievements. However, I have two problems. There are supposedly two big chests by the Bandersnatch's house thing but when I go there now there are always two vortexes in the way that will not go away no matter how many of the card guys I kill (I kill 5, 5 more come, I kill those 5, 5 more come, and so on and so on). Second, I killed 4 green pigs that were by the tree but it says I need to kill 7 of them and I cannot find the other 3 pigs. Please help!
Old 07-05-2010, 11:26 PM   #68
Unregistered

Quote:
How do you beat the bandersnatch?!!??!!? I really need help... :/
freeze it when it's up on it's hind legs, raise the pillar in the middle, and then have the mouse attack it when it's dazed from ramming into the pillar. It has to happen a few times. Good luck!
Old 07-11-2010, 01:49 PM   #69
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

how do u get into da red queens castle?ive tried everyting!plzzz help me>
Old 07-11-2010, 01:53 PM   #70
Unregistered

Talking Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Hi! Can someone explain me how to get to the Mad Hatter?? I really don't know how to pass trought the cards with the red heart, I'm really lost T.T Thank U!!!
u need 2 find da cat 1st!
Old 07-11-2010, 01:57 PM   #71
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
HELP ME!!
im stuck under neath the Queens castle and cannot figure out the differences in the puzzle pieces. does anyone know what to do???
me 2!and ive tried EVERYTING!!
Old 07-11-2010, 01:59 PM   #72
Unregistered

Quote:
I beat the game and now I am going back to collect all the achievements. However, I have two problems. There are supposedly two big chests by the Bandersnatch's house thing but when I go there now there are always two vortexes in the way that will not go away no matter how many of the card guys I kill (I kill 5, 5 more come, I kill those 5, 5 more come, and so on and so on). Second, I killed 4 green pigs that were by the tree but it says I need to kill 7 of them and I cannot find the other 3 pigs. Please help!
plz help me!how do u get into da red queens castle??
Old 07-11-2010, 03:15 PM   #73
Unregistered

Smile Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
I tried this and it did not work. Any other suggestions?
u freeze it at one side then run to the other side quyickly,don't pass through it
Old 07-11-2010, 07:54 PM   #74
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Hi guys
I really need some help my alice is at the red queens castle
and has just drunk the potion to make her small and she did grow small but then i saved and now she is small but not small enough to fit in to the door to the bandersnacth
Pluz help it is so annoying
Old 07-14-2010, 02:04 PM   #75
Unregistered

hi, i'm stuck at the vortex thingy, where alice is supposed to be trapped. my alice didnt get trapped there. instead, she is hiding under some mushroom. anyone with the same problem and know how to solve it? thx.