About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-20-2010, 04:12 AM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Endless Ocean: Blue World Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Endless Ocean: Blue World for Nintendo Wii. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #2
emzie83
New Poster

Fallen tree/blocked path in the Corcica River

Hi,

I have managed to find the Atlantica Treasure and have explored all maps - I am just doing the extra bits - missions, photos, tours etc.

I cant figue out how to get past the fallen tree in the Corcica River? From the hints I understand i need to befriend an animal in the river and my instincts tell me it is one of the dolphins in the temple but i cant get them to interact with me so that I can befriend one.

Does anyone have any tips? or have i got the wrong end of the stick??

Emzie
emzie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:02 AM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Endless Ocean: Blue World Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Did you try the sea whistle? Also there is a whale in the river too iirc
Old 03-14-2010, 12:34 PM   #4
Unregistered

Wink Re: Endless Ocean: Blue World Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

You cannot befriend 'normal' animals, you can only mak friends with special ones like the white bottlenose dolphin and the red tusked narwhal. Keep training your current partner, until you pass the test that Hayako sets your dolphin. You will then meet another traininer wo tells you about other dolphins and gives you locations and sets you challenges to get to the next stage. Once you finally get him to give you the hints of the River Dolphin, you can befriend it
Old 03-29-2010, 02:13 PM   #5
Unregistered

Smile Re: Endless Ocean: Blue World Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

This is really a great game, have played many, but this has been so entertaining. Aside from the Goblin Sharks, not much has scared me. I have found the main Atlantic Treasure but trying to finish the side challenges. The one I'm having a hard time with believe it or not is preventing the whales from beaching themselves, I get the first two, but then can't figure where I'm supposed to be. I look to the north, then, oh no! It's too late! Help!
Old 04-08-2010, 08:59 PM   #6
Jen

Re: Endless Ocean: Blue World Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

How do I befriend the amazon river dolphin?..I need to get in the dam..but can't get through..I NEED HELP! Been trying this forever and is ticking me off..lol.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:25 PM   #7
Unregistered

Talking Re: Endless Ocean: Blue World Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
How do I befriend the amazon river dolphin?..I need to get in the dam..but can't get through..I NEED HELP! Been trying this forever and is ticking me off..lol.
if u have to pass the test u need to keep training your dolphin untli it say you dont need to practiceto all of the trick pass the test then finly will come do what he needs and then go to the river and follow what it say o and go to the temple it is there
Old 06-11-2010, 05:48 PM   #8
Unregistered

Red face Re: Endless Ocean: Blue World Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is really a great game, have played many, but this has been so entertaining. Aside from the Goblin Sharks, not much has scared me. I have found the main Atlantic Treasure but trying to finish the side challenges. The one I'm having a hard time with believe it or not is preventing the whales from beaching themselves, I get the first two, but then can't figure where I'm supposed to be. I look to the north, then, oh no! It's too late! Help!
O.K. So after the first two whales you look to the north, but you don't just look. You must have your pulsar out and swim to the north. The whale should appear and then you have to pulse it. Then I believe it will say there is one to the south. Do the same thing; swim to the south with the pulsar. After you have pulsed the south whale, it should say there are two to the east, but don't worry they don't swim that fast. After that you're done, and it might take you a couple of tries.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:59 PM   #9
Unregistered

I've been trying to befriend the red tusked narwhal for almost two weeks now. I know you're suposted to dive when you see a red tusk, but all the tusks look the same to me. How long do you have to wait? Or are there any tricks to knowing which is the right one?? Please help!
Old 01-04-2011, 06:30 PM   #10
Unregistered

Quote:
I've been trying to befriend the red tusked narwhal for almost two weeks now. I know you're suposted to dive when you see a red tusk, but all the tusks look the same to me. How long do you have to wait? Or are there any tricks to knowing which is the right one?? Please help!
It took me around 2 1/2 minutes and look 4 the dark red tusk.
be sure to take Oceana with you.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:50 AM   #11
Unregistered

Question RE: Endless Ocean: Blue World Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Where and how to you find the Red Tusked Narwhal?
Old 04-14-2011, 06:43 AM   #12
Unregistered

Smile Re: Endless Ocean: Blue World Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

hey any 1 got a pic of the red tusked narwhall coming out of the water, coz i cant find the thing
Old 04-20-2011, 09:13 PM   #13
Unregistered

Quote:
Where and how to you find the Red Tusked Narwhal?
i havent found the red tusked narwal either but where you can find the red tusked narwal is in the artic in the place where all the narwals are.then go ashore and wait for a red tusk to comes out of the water,when you see the red tusk quickly dive in the water. P.S. Can you answer my question? Which is I dont know in the Cortica River at spirit falls with the two frog statues?
Old 01-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #14
Unregistered

WHERE are THE BLUE BIRDS ??? i cant figure out what the saying where the ice dances???
Old 01-13-2012, 08:10 PM   #15
Unregistered

Found it believe it or not in a blizzard, north east on the map. blue bird in the blizzard. go figure