About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-03-2010, 04:06 PM   #61
Unregistered

Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Towards the end when you are trying to keep the shuttle up by shaking the wii remote, is there any special way to shake it? I've tried every way and I still cant get it to work.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:44 PM   #62
Unregistered

Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknknown View Post
On youtube.com there is a clip of how they do it. Basicly you throw things at him. chests, snow balls and there are statues center fence area. One tecnique is to stun him first then throw somthing at him when he is down. Another way is to fast pace throw the item before he can hit you or you can wait till he does a big move with fire and get out of range quickly pick up somthing while he is doing his fire and throw it at him. Every time you pick him up he will throw fireballs at you so sheild yourself when you throw him.
You can also equip the accessory that makes you do damage when rolling and try to hurt him that way. Plus when you hit him with a roll he will be knocked down sometimes, instead of recovering, which gives you time to pick up somethig to hit him with.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:37 PM   #63
Unregistered

Alright, here's my problem: It's scene where you have to save the train that has failed due to the crystal idol Althea wears becoming activated. When it happens, you're supposed to swing the Wii remote to gain energy, but I've performed the scene many times over and still can't get past it. I've tried different types of swings, I've used the nunchuck (and I probably sound like a fool saying that). I've swung the remote even during the cut scene, even before the actually "Swing Wii Remote to Gain Energy!" has started.

Help!! Please!!

Thanks!
Old 03-20-2010, 12:34 PM   #64
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I might sound really stupid for asking this, but how do i get to Red Leaf Station?
you have to take the selkie train
Old 04-02-2010, 07:23 PM   #65
Unregistered

Quote:
How do you aim the sword at the chest of the dragon, when I throw it it seems to go straight and not high enough to hit his chest.
i have the EXACT same problem! help please!!?
Old 04-05-2010, 04:32 PM   #66
tizzla

Exclamation Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
how do i defeat blaze? the guy who throws fire balls at you.
honestly the easiest way is stun him once and what i did was pick him up and throw him at a tree continuosly... if u do it right he wont do a thing to ya and boom hes beat
Old 04-05-2010, 04:35 PM   #67
tizzla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Weir View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers for Nintendo Wii. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
ok help me with the best possible way to beat the OMEGA weapons the second time in the prison.??? yea the dang samuris are an obstacle. and quck question ... if i dont kill the samurais first will the omegas keep respawning??? havent got that far but i have a feeling
Old 04-09-2010, 07:28 PM   #68
Unregistered

I'm also stuck on the shuttle part. I've done everything possible...NOTHING. Little help?
Old 04-10-2010, 05:32 AM   #69
Unregistered

your supposed to be on the train heading to the library etc Layle would then jump off in the middle of the train ride after u wait a few mins then ur at the palace
Old 04-25-2010, 09:46 PM   #70
Unregistered

Quote:
i have the EXACT same problem! help please!!?
You basically have to pick up the sword, and while you have it 'carried' above you, you can still aim the cursor to any location. When you have the sword above you, aim the cursor at the target point on the dragon and press "B" to throw the sword where your cursor was pointed to. good luck. I pretty much kept running around once I had the sword, stood on a rock, and did it quick. found this on an earlier o\page on this website
Old 04-30-2010, 11:58 PM   #71
Unregistered

Idk how to cross the ropes to get to silkies train station
Old 05-04-2010, 09:26 PM   #72
Unregistered

Quote:
Idk how to cross the ropes to get to silkies train station
its quite simple just slightly move around on the top of the platforms opposit from where u came in. just press a under it and it will automatically bring u there... basically
Old 06-03-2010, 05:21 PM   #73
Unregistered

Quote:

If I'm not supposed to get dropped into the garbage pit outside Cid's workshop, is there some other way to reach the party?
I forgot exactly where you need to go... but you do not use the garbage shoot near Cid's workshop... im pretty sure I was near the main lilty castle though
Old 06-08-2010, 06:09 PM   #74
Unregistered

Smile Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

I know what u have to do to kill da bahumat thing get the sword and wen it in da right place press B
Old 06-19-2010, 07:08 AM   #75
Unregistered

Anyone know a good combination with the accessories, so yout status is at its best?