About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-29-2010, 11:20 AM   #46
Unregistered

Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i found if you wait till he throws up the wall of fire, latch on to him and pull him through it. also you can catch the fireballs he throws at you. do this, then throw them back. good luck
Currently, I am trying to find some of the rare materials to boost my abilities. I CRAVE MORE POWER!!!!
I need more "focus" to beat the final boss...:P
VERY short game btw
Old 01-30-2010, 11:54 AM   #47
Unregistered

Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Princess flan is in the location just out side of the castle with the pink blooming trees. Each time i got her I got a rare item.

I found monster buffets outside of the moogle tree but i don't know how to get rid of cursed spikes they are driving me crazy. I know Location of blaze's fight has over 50 items which is the best bet with lots of luck to get most of the items. Jumbo cactuar i'm guessing is in the dessert after you have beat the first wave and closed the stream. I have no idea about the ribbon i'm looking for it myself. Sorry i can't be much of help.
jumbo cactuars are regular cactuars with lots of water, so just throw a bucket of water to a normal cactuar.
Take the spike and see where it points, it should take you to the enemy controlling it.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:09 PM   #48
Unregistered

I want to know... when you are being chased by the military while with belle, how do you take out the last thing that appears?
Old 01-31-2010, 01:14 AM   #49
Unregistered

Smile Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
How do you get dropped into the garbage lands? I have to go through the garbage lands to get to the palace so I can crash the party so I can get the last crystal idol from the princess.

I tried throwing pulling the lever from the inside
I tried pulling the lever from the outside and quickly going through but the drop thing reset when I touched that bar.
I even tried waiting around inside for the moogle to pull the lever and got bored. Then the moogle had the nerve to pull the lever the second I touched the ground on the outside.

If I'm not supposed to get dropped into the garbage pit outside Cid's workshop, is there some other way to reach the party?
You board the shuttle the shuttle station on the left then you will see a cutsecene where you jump in to the junkyard
Old 01-31-2010, 03:15 PM   #50
Unregistered

Quote:
I want to know... when you are being chased by the military while with belle, how do you take out the last thing that appears?
I found that you need a good amount of focus and range to beat him. What you do is lock on under the center of his legs and just shake the wii remote. Don't stop shaking he will back off and you will have to do it agian its a balance of distance,focus and power.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:35 AM   #51
Unregistered

my mission says that all the selkies guild member excluding belle arrested and i need amidatelion's power to get to aerial prison, how to i get amidatelion's power?
Old 02-06-2010, 12:57 PM   #52
Unregistered

To get to the Junkyard, you do not go through the garbage chute in Cid's workshop. You must go back to the Capital and take the shuttle. It passes over the junkyard and once you get directly over the junkyard it goes to a cutscene and you end up in the palace.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:13 PM   #53
Unregistered

You don't actually get to use Amidatelion's power yourself; you need to ask her help. To do that, just use one of the warp points scattered across the land to enter the world between existence and oblivion. Once you do, you should automatically see a cutscene where Layle and Ami sort things out. Good luck!
Old 02-10-2010, 06:22 PM   #54
stonerhick

i am trying to go fishing with the old man and cant seem to figure out how to catch a fish can anyone help me?
Old 02-14-2010, 10:42 PM   #55
Unregistered

are you having trouble finding the selkie guild? i did ...
if that is the case, from the beach go to the right past the chairs and umbrellas ... there is a dark spot in the wall that is a cave leading to hushhush pond and beyond that ... voila!
Old 02-14-2010, 10:46 PM   #56
Unregistered

Quote:
I am new to this game and I cant seem to get into the High Tide Cove. Can anyone help?
sorry didn't remember to quote original post in my answer. i replied about high tide cove location in the post above tho. have fun
Old 02-16-2010, 03:56 AM   #57
Unregistered

Anyone having trouble with fishing... You are trying way too hard... All you have to do is lock on to a fish keep it locked on until you see a big "!" appear on screen and then tip the wiimote from pointing at the screen to straight up... If you pull up too fast it sometimes won't work... Seriously just tip it from forward to straight up
Old 02-17-2010, 07:34 PM   #58
Unregistered

K so after the Areal Prison we have to go to the ruins and I'm having the hardest time finding it! So you go through the sakura blossom area and into the left aqueduct but what do you do from there? there is no where to go and if you keep going you end up in red leaf town or whatever... Am i in the right area or have i just missed something?
Old 02-21-2010, 04:12 PM   #59
Unregistered

Angry Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

k so after the areal prison we have to go to the ruins and I'm having
the hardest time finding it! so you go through the sakura blossom
area and into the aqueduct but what do you do from there?
there is no where to go and if you keep going you end up in red leaf
town or whatever...am i in the right area or have i just missed
something?
Old 02-22-2010, 05:41 AM   #60
Unregistered

Quote:
k so after the areal prison we have to go to the ruins and I'm having
the hardest time finding it! so you go through the sakura blossom
area and into the aqueduct but what do you do from there?
there is no where to go and if you keep going you end up in red leaf
town or whatever...am i in the right area or have i just missed
something?
If you go to the chocobo race track, you will find the typical spawn point for monsters. Its like a big circular basin. On the other side of the basin is a ledge which you can climb up. if you follow this path along, you will find a treasure chest and a dead end. When facing the dead end, there is a ledge to your left (remember the cart chase scene? this is the bottom of that canyon.) climb up the ledge (you will have to search around for the point) and enter the door to the ruins.