About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-07-2010, 06:28 PM   #16
Wiz

Exclamation Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Hey i think i'm almost done the game but how do u kill the last boss? (it's the one with the big ship) and when you take the right face off he summon a arm out of no where and i do know how to stop it? it kill's me in two hit's and there are many parts of it's arm.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:13 PM   #17
Unregistered

Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

After the Areal Prison, we have to go to the ruins, but I don't know how to get there!? Does anyone know??
Old 01-08-2010, 08:58 PM   #18
Unregistered

Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

I haven't tried seeing if I can jump off the train and into the garbage lands, so I guess I could give that a try. It'll probably go smoother than throwing NPCs (and even Cid) into the trash pit. And if that fails, I could just try to go to the palace through the capital.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #19
Unregistered

if your still trying to crash the party you get on the express train at central station and eventualy he jumps off the train to a cut scene of what happened to the princesses father
Old 01-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #20
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
Hey i think i'm almost done the game but how do u kill the last boss? (it's the one with the big ship) and when you take the right face off he summon a arm out of no where and i do know how to stop it? it kill's me in two hit's and there are many parts of it's arm.
you have to forget about the arm and continue to rip peices of the body till eventual it kills him
Old 01-08-2010, 09:51 PM   #21
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After the Areal Prison, we have to go to the ruins, but I don't know how to get there!? Does anyone know??
the ruins are around the left aquaduct area where you came out after the first crystal idle was released its in the small area where you find the nuts on the trees with bee hives also look there
Old 01-09-2010, 12:01 AM   #22
Unregistered

Quote:
you have to forget about the arm and continue to rip peices of the body till eventual it kills him

The third sequence with boss. You can pick up a gun turret from the top of the screen off of the big gun that was shown earlier which you can destroy the arm. Then pick the armor off and get the core.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:43 PM   #23
Unregistered

Aim for the center Malboro. With controller fling upward to open its mouth. Do it again to pull its toungue out. Then fling downward so he bites it. about 5 times should do the trick.

Quote:
Does any one know how to kill the first malbro in the wilderlands cause it keeps healing on me
Old 01-10-2010, 04:21 AM   #24
King_chocobo

hello,

I already beat the game twice and now im trying to complete the medals bored. so far only got 54%.

And at the moment im trying to get/findrincess flan, Jumbo cactuar, ribbon, monsters buffet. and plenty more. if any info can lead to my goals please assist me with my quest.

thank you.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:33 PM   #25
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_chocobo View Post
hello,

I already beat the game twice and now im trying to complete the medals bored. so far only got 54%.

And at the moment im trying to get/findrincess flan, Jumbo cactuar, ribbon, monsters buffet. and plenty more. if any info can lead to my goals please assist me with my quest.

thank you.
Princess flan is in the location just out side of the castle with the pink blooming trees. Each time i got her I got a rare item.

I found monster buffets outside of the moogle tree but i don't know how to get rid of cursed spikes they are driving me crazy. I know Location of blaze's fight has over 50 items which is the best bet with lots of luck to get most of the items. Jumbo cactuar i'm guessing is in the dessert after you have beat the first wave and closed the stream. I have no idea about the ribbon i'm looking for it myself. Sorry i can't be much of help.
Old 01-10-2010, 05:19 PM   #26
King_chocobo

thank you for some advice and i found out where to ge the ribbon but it's one of those annoying HUGE luck factors. you have to get it from King Behemoth. which after a while seems to be easier.

anyone know what the goblin healers have for their drop?
anyone know what the behemoth have for their drops?

what does those pitch black medals have near the bottom and how do you acess them?

and lastly what is the first medal?

thank you.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:01 PM   #27
Unregistered

Quote:
Does anyone know where to find the 3 kids that are hiding in the queens garden ?

You find the 1st kid closest to the entrance of the queens garden. The 2nd kid is hiding in some flowers around the corner of the bush wall. The 3rd kid is on top of the structures. To get the 3rd kid, walk up the steps, and look back to see you can jump from structure to structure. you'll find him on top of one after you jump across a few times.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:04 PM   #28
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck trying to throw the stupid sword into Amidatelion's Summon's arm. The goblins keep attacking me.
Any tips?

You basically have to pick up the sword, and while you have it 'carried' above you, you can still aim the cursor to any location. When you have the sword above you, aim the cursor at the target point on the dragon and press "B" to throw the sword where your cursor was pointed to. good luck. I pretty much kept running around once I had the sword, stood on a rock, and did it quick.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #29
Unknkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_chocobo View Post
thank you for some advice and i found out where to ge the ribbon but it's one of those annoying HUGE luck factors. you have to get it from King Behemoth. which after a while seems to be easier.

anyone know what the goblin healers have for their drop?
anyone know what the behemoth have for their drops?

what does those pitch black medals have near the bottom and how do you acess them?

and lastly what is the first medal?

thank you.

http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/i...s_-_WII/Medals

This website is the first metals. Dark matter btw is #1 and you get if off the omega dudes.

My questions are How do you acess the shoe thing in the cut movie when the dude comes out. It has a red banner meaning i can't get in. Second What is the city of ghosts i have gotten to 4 of the rooms but i'm gussing you can get to a new area "where the bottom metals are for and the one location that is a ???? on the warp thingy.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:58 AM   #30
Unregistered

Cool Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Ok. I have been having trouble with the Rabbit Monkeys. Any tips?
i had to start at my previouse save and go back in. if you stay on the upper ledge when you first enter the first one to hit you takes one bag and runs. the other four should stay on the ledge with you for a quick easy grab. then its just a matter of catching the other one. if done correctly you never have to leave the ledge. then the rabbit monkeys will shower you with a boat load of coins.