About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-15-2010, 08:20 PM   #46
Unregistered

Re: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the color pattern for the gumballs. i cant figure it out
puple yellow red pink hope that helps peace
Old 02-16-2010, 05:14 AM   #47
keosok

Re: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy G

the pricipals pc code "sunday45" is not work. so you have any code for unlock??????
keosok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:53 PM   #48
keosok

How to hack pc code:

Michelle will automatically lead Harry to the principal's office, where he needs to break into the student records database. The current password isn't known, so click on the "forgot password" option. The three back-up questions are randomly determined, but they can all be answered with the clues provided in this area.

Zodiac sign

SCORPIO. (See the calendar near the secretary's desk to learn the principal's birthday, and then see the zodiac chart on the cabinet at the other side of the same desk.)

Ex-wife's name

VALERIE. (See the note taped to the secretary's monitor, showing the phone number 555-9433, and dial it to learn her name.)

Son's name

OTTO. (See the child's drawing leaning against the shelves near the principal's desk.)

Place of losing bachelorhood

HAWAII. (See the wedding honeymoon photo on a shelf near the principal's desk.)

True four-legged friend

NICKY. (See the tag with the dog leash on the coat hanger.)

Shakespeare's comedy

TWELFTH NIGHT. (See the bookshelf at the corner near the coat hanger.)

Baseball team's name

SHINERS. (See the baseball cap hanging on a chair in front of the principal's desk.)

King of sports

RACQUETBALL. (See the silver trophy along the wall in front of the principal's desk.)

Major

GEOLOGY. (See the diploma on the wall behind the principal's desk.)

After answering the three questions, the password will be reset to SUNDAY45.

for more information see:
http://guides.ign.com/guides/14337738/page_21.html
keosok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:28 PM   #49
Unregistered

Smile Re: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy G

Quote:
hi
this might sound dump but how in the hell can i save the game?
i know i must press th - button but nothing happens!
should i grab the phone from some where first?
please help!
thanks
You press the - to get your phone up, push the directional pad downward and select the disc like icon, you save your game here.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:16 AM   #50
San

Quote:
i don't understand what to do in the art studio either....
Arrange the statue and the swan just like the paint in front of you.
After that u will see 8..4...6....5 behind the shadow..
just dial it with your cell phone 555-8465...and the door will open.
If you choose the planetrium puzzle, the number will be 555-2327...good luck !!
Old 02-21-2010, 05:35 AM   #51
Unregistered

Angry Re: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy G

i dont know how to get to the gym..i tried going somewhere..and it really annoys me..please help me how to get to the gym where should i go to get to the gym please...
Old 02-21-2010, 06:30 AM   #52
Unregistered

help

hiii i am really stuck in the begenin of the game where i turn the cameras i tried everything to turn the camera but it doesnt work what can i do??
Old 02-22-2010, 01:28 AM   #53
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by keosok View Post
please help...
Can anyone tell me about the Principal's PC code?
the password sunday45 is after giving all the codes and answers when u click on the "forgot password"
Old 02-22-2010, 01:30 AM   #54
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by keosok View Post
the pricipals pc code "sunday45" is not work. so you have any code for unlock??????
look for the one who said all the answers when u click "forgot password" and after answering all the questions..thats the time u'll type sunday45.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:39 AM   #55
Unregistered

Re: help

Quote:
hiii i am really stuck in the begenin of the game where i turn the cameras i tried everything to turn the camera but it doesnt work what can i do??
u have to take pictures where u can see a shadow of a girl in the swing..are u in the playground? go behind the truck and u'll see a key..
Old 07-08-2010, 10:53 PM   #56
Unregistered

Quote:
i have no idea what the hell to do, im stuck at this part also.
just wait for the whole SUV to submerge then a cut scene will play.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:32 PM   #57
Unregistered

Question Re: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy G

im in the woods.. idk where im headed but im in a cabin which has a sort of toy music box.. it tried pressing different buttons but it doesnt do anything... can i keep going or must i do something with that
Old 09-03-2010, 09:26 PM   #58
Unregistered

Angry Re: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Weir View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Silent Hill: Shattered Memories for Nintendo Wii, Sony PS2 and PSP. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
what is the pc passwords
Old 09-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #59
Unregistered

the thing goes duck, pariot, duck, owl, pariot, pariot, chicken
Old 09-25-2010, 10:30 PM   #60
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy G

Ok so im in the car, and its filling up with water, and it stops half way. No more water is coming in, so i can't get the water to sink. I have done this part twice already, and I can not figure out how to get to the back seat to either roll down windows, or to get my flash light. Someone, for the love of goodness...please help me.