About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-20-2009, 07:20 PM   #121
Unregistered

Talking Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am stuck!! I got this cube thing from the mummy and i can't figure out what to do with it??? Please help..

i am also stuck here. it doesn't seem that there are any clues or any type of directions on what to do to proceed. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:32 AM   #122
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
i am also stuck here. it doesn't seem that there are any clues or any type of directions on what to do to proceed. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Has anyone figured this out yet? I am really stuck on this!
Old 12-22-2009, 08:26 PM   #123
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

you place the cube/cloth that you got out of the mummies coffin over the vent in the same room to stop the fan.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:39 AM   #124
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Has anyone figured this out yet? I am really stuck on this!
Okay, so, I took the statue thing I found in the mummy's coffin, and I broke it with the pot full of potatoes. There is some type of cube that was obtained after breaking the statue. Obviously, you're supposed to cover all the "colorless" squares with a block of similar color..if that makes sense. Anyhow, I've been trying for 2 days to cover all the squares and it seems impossible! If anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Which color on which section of the square, etc. Thanks in advance!
Old 12-23-2009, 09:40 AM   #125
Unregistered

Wink Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

To pull the whistle that is too high up, you throw the life ring at the pole with the whistle. Someone comes out and you tell them someone in uniform pulled it.

Hope this helps.
I don't know what to do with the receiver thing, I have moved all the switches as it says on the paper in the sitting room, when you sound the whistle the man in the transmitting room goes out side so you can grab a few objects for the receiver. I have put them in but the receiver is not doing anything, HELP!
Old 12-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #126
Unregistered

Does anyone have any idea how to proceed with the pot of potatoes and the dumb waiter?? I put the statue on the bottom one and added the rope.. the hints tell me there is nothing else to do, but I can't go on!!?? Thanks for your help....
Old 12-23-2009, 07:54 PM   #127
Unregistered

The small hand of the clock in the grand stairwell will move but the large hand wont. any help would be appreciated

thank you
Old 12-24-2009, 11:08 AM   #128
Unregistered

Quote:
whats the code i need help im stuck!
the code is 7 16 67
Old 12-24-2009, 11:31 AM   #129
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

i how do you gert the crew guy to go to the closet
Old 12-24-2009, 01:11 PM   #130
Unregistered

Quote:
Help . . . please, I am at the part where you need to heat up the water for the doctor to help the little boy, this may be a stupid question, but I have looked all over and I can't find a way to heat up the coals. I have found the light that sparks in the hallway, but cant find anything to catch on fire. Thanks in advance
There's a flare in the first aid kit in the staircase. Light it with the sparks and in turn, light the coal.

Now about the Egyptian cube... I'm stuck too.
Old 12-24-2009, 01:44 PM   #131
Unregistered

Quote:
Okay, so, I took the statue thing I found in the mummy's coffin, and I broke it with the pot full of potatoes. There is some type of cube that was obtained after breaking the statue. Obviously, you're supposed to cover all the "colorless" squares with a block of similar color..if that makes sense. Anyhow, I've been trying for 2 days to cover all the squares and it seems impossible! If anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Which color on which section of the square, etc. Thanks in advance!

Got it!! You need to connect the colored squared. Click A and drag. The lines can't cross or go through a grey block. Red goes over the top. Start with green, then yellow, then purple, then, blue, then red.
Old 12-24-2009, 08:40 PM   #132
Unregistered

I'm playing the shuffleboard game with the ice puck. I keep hitting it onto the board and nothing happens it just goes back to let me do it again. I can't go any further in the game right now until this get resolved. What am I supposed to do here?
Old 12-24-2009, 10:24 PM   #133
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!
please help me im stuck on the part were u have to put the lever on the cranck so i can get the cigiarte pouch for the little boy but i cant get it on any advice
Old 12-25-2009, 11:58 AM   #134
Unregistered

Quote:
PLEASE help... been trying to get past this for days. I just can't find how to get the key from the squash court or what I am missing (if it's not the key) in the engine room.... Please post something...
No key needed. You have to raise the water level in the squash court so that it's almost full (4 lines) then the racket will float and you will be able to use the racket with the ping pong balls in the engine room.

Anyone figure out the clock on the grand staircase??
Old 12-25-2009, 06:12 PM   #135
Unregistered

Quote:
me too. can't figure out what to do with the ping pong balls. it keeps telling me that i am missing something but i can't find anything else.
use the racket and keep trying to hit one each in the 3 pipe stacks