About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-14-2009, 07:14 PM   #106
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completely stuck in the level with the transmitting/receiving rooms, captain's sitting room and wheel house. I found the life preserver, changed the dials on the machine, but I cannot figure out how to proceed. Please help! How do I reach the steam whistle cord on the promenade deck?
Of course, as soon as I posted this I found it.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:35 PM   #107
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!
James, how do you get the pill from the doctor. I'm not getting anywhere. Thanks.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #108
Unregistered

how do you get past the shuffleboard game
Old 12-15-2009, 06:22 PM   #109
Unregistered

I am stuck!! I got this cube thing from the mummy and i can't figure out what to do with it??? Please help..
Old 12-16-2009, 05:20 AM   #110
Aevali

I can't figure out how to get the crane lose so that I can get the elevator unjammed. Please help.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:32 PM   #111
Unregistered

i am very new to the game and i'm stuck with the bird and the bamboo. i found the stick, but i'm no sure what to do with it. or how to pick it up. please help!
Old 12-17-2009, 03:45 PM   #112
Unregistered

Help . . . please, I am at the part where you need to heat up the water for the doctor to help the little boy, this may be a stupid question, but I have looked all over and I can't find a way to heat up the coals. I have found the light that sparks in the hallway, but cant find anything to catch on fire. Thanks in advance
Old 12-17-2009, 04:34 PM   #113
Unregistered

Can someone tell me how to put the books on the shelf am i missing something?
Old 12-17-2009, 04:48 PM   #114
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck in the baggagehold after talking to the strange guy in the hidden room behind the mirror. I've put all the pieces of pipe together. I have turned all the valves and the steam is getting sucked into the ventilation shaft. I can't figure out what else to do, but I'm assuming a need the combination for the lock on the crate.
You need to find the combination to the lock and collect the shroud from inside, then put the shroud over the vent.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:56 PM   #115
Unregistered

Quote:
please someone tell me how to get out of the elevator. it broke and hubby is out cold. all i have is a piece of railing that broke and a chair. there is a hatch above us but i can't open it or wake up robert. please help.
use the piece of railing to open the hatch
Old 12-19-2009, 11:25 AM   #116
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedpixel View Post
the hour hand tells you which card to pick up. if the second hand is on the 12 then put the card at the top. if it's on the 6 put the card at the bottom.
ok, so I get that the hr hand tells you which card and the second hand tells you top or bottom... but it still wont let me place the cards!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!
Old 12-20-2009, 12:13 AM   #117
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm playing the shuffleboard game with the ice puck. I keep hitting it onto the board and nothing happens it just goes back to let me do it again. I can't go any further in the game right now until this get resolved. What am I supposed to do here?
You have to hit the ice puck towards the left out of the play area so the crew member steps on it
Old 12-20-2009, 12:18 AM   #118
Unregistered

Quote:
Help . . . please, I am at the part where you need to heat up the water for the doctor to help the little boy, this may be a stupid question, but I have looked all over and I can't find a way to heat up the coals. I have found the light that sparks in the hallway, but cant find anything to catch on fire. Thanks in advance
You need to get the dust pan and bucket out of the closet in the boys room. You will find a flare in the first aid box in the hallway,start it on the sparks then go to the boiler room. Use the dustpan to scrap the coal bin. Put it in the engine, spark it with the lit flare and then put the bucket of water on the coals.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:52 AM   #119
Unregistered

Quote:
what do you do with the morse code machine
u need to go back to the sittin room where the captian was and look at that paper on the table it tells you how to turn it on after you find the light bulbs once machine works go to wall to click on the paper on the wall and the paper on the machine
Old 12-20-2009, 12:21 PM   #120
Unregistered

Quote:
please someone tell me how to get out of the elevator. it broke and hubby is out cold. all i have is a piece of railing that broke and a chair. there is a hatch above us but i can't open it or wake up robert. please help.
u break the hatch open with the railing. use the hint to highlight it. then go out the hatch