About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #91
Unregistered

Talking Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm trying to do the bilge pump room puzzle and I can't figure out how to get the key out of the key out of the squash court. I understand how to move the water from room to room but clearly I'm missing something. Any hints?

you just have to keep playing with the water levels until it is high enough to raise the racket for you to reach but not so high you are shut completely out of the room.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:51 PM   #92
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
I can't even get on the boat. Mrs. doesn't have her boarding pass. Help!
Ican't get on board
Old 12-06-2009, 09:06 PM   #93
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

please someone tell me how to get out of the elevator. it broke and hubby is out cold. all i have is a piece of railing that broke and a chair. there is a hatch above us but i can't open it or wake up robert. please help.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:36 PM   #94
wickedpixel
New Poster

Quote:
how do you play the watch card game with Odette?
please and thank you
the hour hand tells you which card to pick up. if the second hand is on the 12 then put the card at the top. if it's on the 6 put the card at the bottom.
wickedpixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:38 PM   #95
wickedpixel
New Poster

Quote:
ugh, it won't let me put the clothes on the deck. it keeps making me put them on and then it won't let me put them on the case. help!
you have to pick the correct outfit. dark hat, dark coat, dark shoes (the flats, not the boots) and no scarf.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:09 PM   #96
wickedpixel
New Poster

Quote:
I'm stuck here as well. What's up with having to have an ice puck and how do I make one. All I have in inventory is a butcher's hook so I know it has something to do with the cold storage room. Please help...
This is probably the hardest HOG I've ever played.
combine the pitcher and glass in the dining room to get a glass of water. bring it to cold storage and put it on the cart. leave (go anywhere else) and come back and it'll be frozen into your ice puck.

Last edited by wickedpixel; 12-06-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:35 AM   #97
Unregistered

please help!! im stuck at the place whereby you needa adjust the reciever to recieve the morse code or message. i found a paper plan in the captain's room which shows what switches to switch on and how the dial should be placed but after following everything nothing happens?!?!
Old 12-08-2009, 03:58 AM   #98
Unregistered

Quote:
please help!! im stuck at the place whereby you needa adjust the reciever to recieve the morse code or message. i found a paper plan in the captain's room which shows what switches to switch on and how the dial should be placed but after following everything nothing happens?!?!
its ok! i managed to find a way to proceed
Old 12-08-2009, 04:56 AM   #99
Unregistered

Quote:
I started playing the game today and I am stuck on the dang clock at the Grand Staircase. The hint is, "When Merit is left, Honours our right". I'm very close to using the disc as a frisbee. If anyone can help me, that would be much appreciated.

*Sunshine*
set the clock to 3.00 pm. look at the statue(at the angel's hands) one is pointing up and one is pointing to the right which shows the clock to be at 1500hrs, set it to 3pm and it should open
Old 12-08-2009, 06:53 PM   #100
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAE View Post
I still can't get the clothes on the box on deck. What am I not doing right? Can you help?
You have to be wearing the right clothes. I believe it is the black coat, one of the hats, and then the pair of shoes.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:56 PM   #101
Unregistered

I am stuck at the lock on the locker in equipment storage room. I have to combination but I can't get the lock to work properly. Any advice?
Old 12-13-2009, 03:19 PM   #102
Unregistered

Quote:
use the tweezers to pull the open the false bottom on the box to find a pair of scissors

what box? please and thank you
Old 12-14-2009, 01:16 PM   #103
Unregistered

I'm having some trouble mixing a Bermuda Triangle for the husband. I've tried multiple combinations and nothing is working.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd appreciate.
Thank you.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:39 PM   #104
Unregistered

But there is no lime. There is only a pineapple wedge and olives. Thee is also a bowl with tongs off to the left, but it's an inactive item. Can't do anything with it.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:09 PM   #105
Unregistered

I am completely stuck in the level with the transmitting/receiving rooms, captain's sitting room and wheel house. I found the life preserver, changed the dials on the machine, but I cannot figure out how to proceed. Please help! How do I reach the steam whistle cord on the promenade deck?