About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-12-2011, 08:27 PM   #541
Unregistered

Red face Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Need to know how to play the clock card game. We are stuck big time with this. And I have the library card, but it tells me it needs to be used for something else

Thanks!
It's easy skip the clock game and you use the libaray card for picking up the sugar off the plate where the teacake is!
Old 01-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #542
Unregistered

Angry Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
how do you get to the false bottom
I can get her to say her fingers aren't slender enough but can't use the tweezers - how do you do this?????
Old 01-18-2011, 06:15 PM   #543
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

I don't know how to start playing shuffle board. Everyone is saying try to hit the employee, but every time I touch the board, the employee keeps telling me how to play. Help!
Old 01-25-2011, 03:31 PM   #544
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Tank you that was a great help!!
i have done this time after time cannot get only 4 lines under it i can either get 2 or 3 or all 5 i need help pleez
Old 01-26-2011, 07:21 AM   #545
Unregistered

Quote:
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!
I'm stuck on the eagle bit, on a walkthrough I readthrough it told me that I was going to get a lipstick but I got scissors, what am I meant to do with it? I'm totally stuck!
Old 01-26-2011, 11:06 AM   #546
tinajane
New Poster

hi can anyone help. im stuck on level where you have to collect the pipes. i have placed all the pipes and am now left with the matches and dont know what to do next.
tinajane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:57 AM   #547
Unregistered

Smile Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
I'm trying to do the bilge pump room puzzle and I can't figure out how to get the key out of the key out of the squash court. I understand how to move the water from room to room but clearly I'm missing something. Any hints?
the level of water in the suash court needs to be 4 then you can reach the squash racket which is used to hit the ping pong balls into the engine room to block the pipes and stop the engines good luck
Old 02-13-2011, 07:23 PM   #548
fulrich
New Poster

how do i get the card game to work
fulrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:29 PM   #549
fulrich
New Poster

how do i get past the lady ad the card game it willnot let me place the card

Last edited by fulrich; 02-16-2011 at 12:51 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:56 PM   #550
Unregistered

okay, i cannot for the life of me figure out how to open the friggin combination locky thing on the mummy's crate. i got all the pipes into place, i just need to get the mummy's crate opened and i can't. ): help?
Old 02-16-2011, 09:59 AM   #551
fulrich
New Poster

170767 is combo
Old 03-17-2011, 11:58 PM   #552
Unregistered

Im stuck at the part where i have to get meds from the doc. this whole entire part is confusing!!! ive tried everything!!! ive read some other posts and still and a lil unclear on what i need to do. please help me!!!
Old 03-19-2011, 10:18 AM   #553
mrs.titanic

Smile Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
I`m on the level where Mr. Ashley is at the Persian Cafe. I already put the egg in the nest, and all I have left all the tweezers and I can`t figure out what do to next. Please help!
You go back 2 Montagues room. Use the tweezers to open the bottom of the box and u get scissors. Go back 2 the cafe and cut off piece of bamboo. Go back 2 your original room and click the eagle. Click on the eagle's left talon and place bamboo there. Click eagle once more and go to egg and place eagle there and the door finally opens.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:36 PM   #554
big momma
New Poster

I am in the first class lounge and the hint circled the plate wit the sugar on it i checked for wwalkthroughs and I think I need a napkin where do I get the napkin and wat do I do next
big momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:42 PM   #555
big momma
New Poster

I need to know how to get sugar off of plate to please help
big momma is offline   Reply With Quote