About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-28-2010, 10:19 PM   #526
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Got it!! You need to connect the colored squared. Click A and drag. The lines can't cross or go through a grey block. Red goes over the top. Start with green, then yellow, then purple, then, blue, then red.
thank yuou soooooooooooo much
Old 12-29-2010, 01:33 PM   #527
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
I'm trying to do the bilge pump room puzzle and I can't figure out how to get the key out of the key out of the squash court. I understand how to move the water from room to room but clearly I'm missing something. Any hints?
Im stuck there as well. i have the levers in place, i have the balls but it keeps telling me im missing something but i cant figure out what it is
Old 12-29-2010, 06:48 PM   #528
Unregistered

Quote:
i beat the game it was so cool if you need aswers ask me next time

okay so im at the part where you have to arrange the wine bottles in the right order and i cannot figure out how
help:}
Old 12-29-2010, 08:47 PM   #529
Unregistered

Talking Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

How do you find George's book I know that it's on the deck but where?

Thanks~Megan
Old 12-31-2010, 10:32 AM   #530
Unregistered

How do make the eagle take the bamboo stick?
Old 01-01-2011, 01:23 AM   #531
Unregistered

I am having trouble with one of the puzzle games....the one with the wine bottles. what is the proper order
Old 01-01-2011, 07:46 AM   #532
Unregistered

Smile Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!
Where do you get the napkin from?
Old 01-01-2011, 07:48 AM   #533
Unregistered

Quote:
How do you find George's book I know that it's on the deck but where?

Thanks~Megan
Its on the floor on the left corner of the lifejacket storage box
Old 01-03-2011, 11:05 AM   #534
Unregistered

Smile Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Hi james
imreally stuck on the part after i have spoke to the captin i have looked at the document on the table but then it says i need to find the morse code book where will i find it>?
emma
Old 01-03-2011, 08:36 PM   #535
sara17
New Poster

I can't figure out the morris code? Please help.
sara17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:05 AM   #536
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

I am stuck on the watch card game with Odette in the First Class lounge. I have read that you are to take the card that is the hour hand on the clock and place it on where the second hand is facing. It isn't working, What am I missing???? I am going to pull my hair out lol Please help!!!!
Old 01-06-2011, 08:48 AM   #537
Efir1989
New Poster

hey what is the code to open the trunk in the baggage compartment? I cant figure it out please help
Efir1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:29 PM   #538
Unregistered

Quote:
Go into her state room and look into her luggage. First look you'll find tweezers, close the lid and use the tweezers to open a secrete compartment in the bottom of the luggage. Second look back in the top compartment and you'll find lipstick. If you don't have the egg in your inventory you'll need it next. Go to the kitchen and complete the puzzle to collect the spoon. Next meet the husband in the dining room and complete the puzzle to collect the salt. Back in the kitchen use the salt in the pot of boiling eggs this will make them float. Use the spoon to collect the egg. Place the egg into the nest in his state room. Use the lipstick to get the bird to perch on it. It will then move to the nest.
it keeps giving me scissors not lipstick?
Old 01-09-2011, 02:31 AM   #539
Unregistered

I'm in the Gymnasium trying to go down secret passage to get to hospital for mothers medication. I've tried all directions and end up back in Gymnasium. How do I get passed this?
Old 01-10-2011, 08:03 PM   #540
Unregistered

When I try and get the bamboo in the cafe for the eagle..everywhere I click on the bamboo it just has her say the samething about it being good fortune, how do I put it in my inventory to give to the eagle? Or where is more bamboo..I've looked everywhere! I'm stuck..please help! Thanks