About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-26-2010, 07:54 AM   #511
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

im stuck with the eagle ive put the egg in the nest what r the tweezers 4 plz help
Old 12-26-2010, 08:21 AM   #512
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Go on deck. Put the clothes from the cloak room on top of the case that holds the life jackets. Then put the cake on top of the clothes. The birds will eat the cake and tear the clothing. Put the clothes on and go to the elevator...he will take you to steerage now.

Does anyone know how to open the cabinet in the hospital. I know that I need something to reach with...but what?
and how do you put them on the deck
Old 12-26-2010, 01:50 PM   #513
Unregistered

hw do u pick up da sugar in d 1st class longe been tryin 4 2days nw 2 figure it out but ve no idea plz help its drivin me mad
Old 12-26-2010, 04:37 PM   #514
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

im stuck in the gallery the cafe and mrs. and thn roberts room and i jus put the egg in the nest n i have the twezers
HELP ME
Old 12-26-2010, 04:45 PM   #515
Unregistered

Quote:
Go into her state room and look into her luggage. First look you'll find tweezers, close the lid and use the tweezers to open a secrete compartment in the bottom of the luggage. Second look back in the top compartment and you'll find lipstick. If you don't have the egg in your inventory you'll need it next. Go to the kitchen and complete the puzzle to collect the spoon. Next meet the husband in the dining room and complete the puzzle to collect the salt. Back in the kitchen use the salt in the pot of boiling eggs this will make them float. Use the spoon to collect the egg. Place the egg into the nest in his state room. Use the lipstick to get the bird to perch on it. It will then move to the nest.

i got scissors
Old 12-27-2010, 01:24 AM   #516
Unregistered

Smile Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
how do i get the medicne from the hpspital the docter will not give it to me?
Go and play shuffleboard and go back to the freezer and you will get an ice disk. Take it to the shuffleboard and then use your ice disk and you will knock down the attendant and the doc will come and then you can go and get the pills.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:11 AM   #517
Unregistered

Quote:
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!
where can I get the napkin from? there is nothing on my screen of a napkin.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:00 AM   #518
Unregistered

Quote:
whatis the answer to the lock on the box puzzle
hi the code is 160767
Old 12-27-2010, 02:26 PM   #519
Unregistered

i put the shroud ovr the vent thing and i have 1 peice of pipe still missing
Old 12-27-2010, 02:43 PM   #520
Unregistered

Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

I'am stuck in the marconi receiving room and can't figure out the receiving machine! some please help.x
Old 12-27-2010, 04:09 PM   #521
Unregistered

Cool Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
How do i get the bamboo of the tree?! She's just saying how pretty it is!!!! And the clue doesn't work either!! I heard i'm supposed to put the bamboo on the bird that won't go but it won't work aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!!

well to cut the bamboo open the inventory on the right side and drag the siccors(how ever u spell it) over to the bamboo tree and then it cuts it autyomatically I CANT GET THE FREAKING BIRD ON THE BAMBOO EITHER!! oh and ur a lil confuzingg if u need any more help go to this website(atb ottom) for ant more help mmm kay B)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/961675-hi...nic/faqs/58614
Old 12-27-2010, 04:35 PM   #522
Unregistered

Talking Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

all u have to do is after u help geoge in the library u will get a library card and use that to scoop the sugar
Old 12-27-2010, 06:33 PM   #523
Unregistered

Quote:
Thanks, where do I get the napkin?
its not a napkin, its the library card

What outfit do we need to wear to get down to F deck so we can go in disguise?
Old 12-28-2010, 02:30 PM   #524
Unregistered

HELP
have got to get in the left to go find mother...says go to life speak to lift boy then prom to get clothes off life bouy bins then feed birds cake....there are NO clothes on the bins....any ideas cos its doing my head in :'(
thanks
Old 12-28-2010, 06:35 PM   #525
Unregistered

HELP
have got to get in the lift to go find mother...says go to lift speak to lift boy then off to the prom to put clothes on life bouy bins then feed birds cake......i read that you had to get the clothes from the coat room but how do you put them in your right hand tray....
soz to appear so dim
thanks