About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-29-2010, 03:46 AM   #451
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what i do with the tweezers and the gold eagel
go to margrets room click the bottom of the box you got the tweezers from the secrets appartment will open then open the top of the box and you will find some scissors ok
Old 08-30-2010, 03:34 AM   #452
unregistered

Unhappy Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

[quote=Unregistered;176706]what i do with the tweezers and the gold eagel[/QUOTEn
can anybody help me please! am stuck on the eagle which will not accept the bamboo stick from me HELP!
Old 08-30-2010, 04:22 AM   #453
Unregistered

Post Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

[quote=unregistered;187263]
Quote:
what i do with the tweezers and the gold eagel[/QUOTEn
can anybody help me please! am stuck on the eagle which will not accept the bamboo stick from me HELP!
Switch the eagles feet then try getting him to grab the bamboo...

I finished the game if you guys are lost at all, and I did both endings, one where you go with mom to get her medication and the other to go with the hubby to get his money.

Does anyone else who finished the game know if there is anything else I could do on it or is it just the bonus stuff....

If I do all the characters profiles would that unlock something as well...? Thanks again

Oh and the mummy's cube when you get to it, the answer is match all the colors to the other.... red to red, yellow to yellow and so fourth... however leave red for the last one...

(And for crying out loud there is no napkin on the Wii version its a library card to get the sugar!)
Old 08-31-2010, 01:51 PM   #454
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Where is the napkin? I can't find it.
go though this list and go to #90 and there is your answer
Old 09-04-2010, 02:35 AM   #455
jazziebabe
New Poster

i have placed the egg in the basket but can't get the eagle in there please help me???
jazziebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #456
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
I'm stuck here, too. Can anyone help?
i cant get off this level either let us know what we are doing wrong!
Old 09-06-2010, 08:23 AM   #457
Unregistered

How do u give the bamboo stick to the eagle??
Old 09-08-2010, 10:37 AM   #458
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by myst View Post
You actually have to miss with the ice puck (if you are not playing with an ice puck, you need to make one) aim to knock down the empoyee on the otherside on the benches.

thanks I was stuck here too
Old 09-11-2010, 01:15 PM   #459
Unregistered

Red face Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
It's in the restaurant that the husband is in. The bamboo is on the wall with the foliage. Click on it and she'll make a comment about it. Then cut it with the scissors.
where do I find the scissors?
Old 09-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #460
Unregistered

her mother has it
Old 09-15-2010, 08:01 AM   #461
theatre_owl
New Poster

For the person who stuck with the eagle and bambo:

First click the eagle's feet, he will raise one of his feet. Then click on the bamboo shot, at the top of the screen, and then move your mouse over the eagle's raise foot and click. Then the eagle will place his foot down on the bamboo shot, now click his other foot to raise it and then click again to get his other foot on the bamboo shot. Now you have the eagle.

Just to note, I have not finished the game, but I am quite a bit further into it, so will happly answer any questions (if I can remember it).
theatre_owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:09 AM   #462
theatre_owl
New Poster

For the person who's not got the scissors yet:

Got into Margaret's room, click on the left-hand box on the table. Once there click on the top of it to open it. Once the box is open you will see the tweezers, take them out and then use them to click on the little knob at the bottom of the box. Then the bottom of the box will slide out. Now click on the top of the box and the scissors will appear.

Good luck
theatre_owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:35 PM   #463
Apachee55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Weir View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Hidden Mysteries: Titanic - Secrets of the Fateful Voyage for Nintendo Wii and DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
i cant get lipstick
Old 09-23-2010, 08:56 AM   #464
Unregistered

[quote=unregistered;187263]
Quote:
what i do with the tweezers and the gold eagel[/QUOTEn
how do I use the key to make the crutch
Old 09-23-2010, 11:16 AM   #465
Unregistered

I am at the part with the matches & I cant do it... Anybody help?