About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #421
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Regarding the eagle...in one of the rooms you will find a piece of bamboo...it really just looks like a short stick. Give the bamboo stick to the eagle.

I am stuck on the level with the elevator, cloak room, and library. I cannot get off of this level. Can anyone help?

Thanks
you use the black coat, black shoes and black hat to go any where in the elevator.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #422
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

I can't figure out how to do the puzzle in the Bilge Pump Room. Please help me!!!
Old 07-10-2010, 12:36 PM   #423
Unregistered

i have the bamboo -- i'm in robert's stateroom with the eagle -- i can't put the egg in the nest or put the bamboo in the eagle's claw - either one - and if i hear her say 'no i can't do that' one more time she's gonna have a problem...or i'll have a broken tv. someone please help!!
Old 07-13-2010, 03:47 PM   #424
Unregistered

what is the code to the box?
Old 07-13-2010, 04:32 PM   #425
Unregistered

Question Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

i need help with the game with Odette. i ko that the hr hand tells u which card to pick up and if the 2nd hand is on the 12 then put the card at the top and if the on the 6 then put the card at the bottom. which cards do i use? plz help me.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:47 AM   #426
momo
New Poster

Boy am I stuck. Just started April 15th 12:38 am. Got the crane key, made Robert his drink, went to Port loading and can't open burlap sacks. I haven't got a letter opener. Just started chapter. Help, please!
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:28 AM   #427
Unregistered

Smile Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlcgoode View Post
How do you get the bars in the bilge room to stay at 4 I can only get 3 or 5. Help
ok when it gets to three press on the life preserver!!!!! and if it doesnt work do it over and over again thts what i did hope it works
Old 07-18-2010, 12:30 AM   #428
Unregistered

Talking Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the code to the box?
there is no code its magic i just pressed the life preserver
Old 07-18-2010, 01:07 AM   #429
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketchup Monster View Post
Hey.. i just got this game.. thanks for the post help.. I think i've caught up but i am having trouble finding out what to get for my husband besides the cotton swab. The stupid (annoying) lady keeps sniffing all the bottles and doesn't seem to help.
drag the cotton swab to the bottle that makes her sneeze
Old 07-24-2010, 12:33 AM   #430
Unregistered

heeeeellllllppp im at the bilg pump room iv seen many plp reply about this room but no one answered pllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaasseeee hellp :'(:'( plllleeeassseee hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-27-2010, 11:56 PM   #431
Unregistered

i cant figure out out to put the sugar onto the napkin can anyone tell me how to do that. Thank you
Old 07-28-2010, 10:52 AM   #432
Unregistered

i cant c the first number on the combination code to open the locker to get the fishing pole out, if anyone can tell me it would be much appreciated.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:51 PM   #433
Unregistered

i tried to get the lipstick but only got the scissors.
how do i get the lipstick?

this is on the ds game
Old 08-09-2010, 06:06 PM   #434
Unregistered

what do i do to get past the other mirror.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:43 PM   #435
Unregistered

Im stuck!! Can someone tell me how I put the clothes on top of the life jacket box?

Cheers