About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-28-2010, 04:09 PM   #406
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

How do you make the Bermuda highball? Where is the lime?
Old 05-28-2010, 06:48 PM   #407
Unregistered

Question Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

how do i get the bamboo tree
Old 05-29-2010, 03:23 PM   #408
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm having the same problem. I spent over an hour playing shuffleboard with the ice puck and nothing happens.
you have to hit way off to the left and hit the guard with it
Old 05-29-2010, 03:27 PM   #409
Unregistered

Quote:
[coat door.
QUOTE=Unregistered;176958]Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to
When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!
which crew member?And how do you get him to go to the coat door?[/quote]
Old 06-04-2010, 10:44 PM   #410
Unregistered

Quote:
PLEASE help... been trying to get past this for days. I just can't find how to get the key from the squash court or what I am missing (if it's not the key) in the engine room.... Please post something...
"you just have to keep playing with the water levels until it is high enough to raise the racket for you to reach but not so high you are shut completely out of the room."

Found that a couple of pages after this one.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:54 PM   #411
Unregistered

how do you get past the hallway with water to get Margrets mom's medicine?
Old 06-13-2010, 07:00 PM   #412
Unregistered

Quote:
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

- James

How do I figure out how to use the transmitting machine?
Old 06-14-2010, 05:31 PM   #413
Unregistered

where do u get the lime when u are making the drink for robert?
Old 06-14-2010, 05:38 PM   #414
Unregistered

Angry Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

how do i get that egyptian puzzle finished idk no how help
Old 06-14-2010, 11:50 PM   #415
Unregistered

Quote:
Go on deck. Put the clothes from the cloak room on top of the case that holds the life jackets. Then put the cake on top of the clothes. The birds will eat the cake and tear the clothing. Put the clothes on and go to the elevator...he will take you to steerage now.

Does anyone know how to open the cabinet in the hospital. I know that I need something to reach with...but what?
How do you take the clothes from the closet to the deck?
Old 06-15-2010, 10:12 PM   #416
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm playing the shuffleboard game with the ice puck. I keep hitting it onto the board and nothing happens it just goes back to let me do it again. I can't go any further in the game right now until this get resolved. What am I supposed to do here?
You need to shoot it off the deck and hit the guy in the next section. Yea its mean but you need the doctor to go away..
Old 06-15-2010, 10:18 PM   #417
Unregistered

Oh. My. Gosh. What is the clock thing? I have been stuck on that... "When Merit is left, Honour our rights"
I. Don't. Get. It. help
Old 06-19-2010, 04:48 PM   #418
Unregistered

Im stuck at the fire in the hospital where I have to rescue Yanneck. I've tried pressing the hint button, but all it does it put the little circle around Yanneck. I don't know which items to use! I'm so confused! PLEASE HELP!!!
Old 06-21-2010, 08:28 PM   #419
Unregistered

need help with the mummy cube
Old 06-27-2010, 04:29 PM   #420
Unregistered

Question Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

- James

how am i supposed to treat mr. i cant do anything.