About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-29-2010, 06:10 PM   #391
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm stuck here, too. Can anyone help?
im in the pump room with the ping pong ball what am i surpose to do with them please help
Old 04-30-2010, 03:11 PM   #392
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

im on one of the first levels. i havent even been able to get on the ship yet. im in the baggage area and the game keeps telling me to put a crank i took from the car on a crane used to lift baggage but when i do, my character says, "I cant do that" or "No, that wont work." what can i do
Old 05-08-2010, 08:05 AM   #393
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;176634]I can't even get on the boat. Mrs. doesn't have her boarding pass. Help!

Well you go to the baggage and see a little boy named george. talk to him. after you run him away.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:11 AM   #394
brenda

Wink Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

take the tweezers and open the false bottom of the box. you will find scissors. take them to the cafe place and cut some bamboo. take that bamboo stick and put it on the eagles feet. place the eagle on the perch of the nest, and something interesting happens....
Old 05-08-2010, 08:15 AM   #395
Unregistered

Smile Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

take the knife from the car's back wheel wheel and cut the rope. then find 10 cigarette cards and give them to George (the little boy). then talk to your characters mother by the 2nd and third class boarding. that will help you!
Old 05-08-2010, 08:20 AM   #396
brenda

Wink Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Same here. I'm stuck here as well.

REPLY: take the tweezers and open the false bottom of the box. you will find scissors. take them to the cafe place and cut some bamboo. take that bamboo stick and put it on the eagles feet. place the eagle on the perch of the nest, and something interesting happens....
Old 05-08-2010, 08:59 AM   #397
brenda

Smile Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

I'm stuck here as well. What's up with having to have an ice puck and how do I make one. All I have in inventory is a butcher's hook so I know it has something to do with the cold storage room. Please help...
This is probably the hardest HOG I've ever played.

REPLY: well all you do is take the glass of water from the restaurant
and put it in the cold room for a minute. Then go back in and take thhe ice puck!
Old 05-08-2010, 09:54 AM   #398
Brenda

Red face Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Im stuck on when the ships sinking and i dont know what in the world to do with the ping pong balls??!! HELP PLEAZE!!!
thanks!
Old 05-08-2010, 05:41 PM   #399
Unregistered

help me what is the nest for
Old 05-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #400
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

What in the world do you do with the stupid eagle?
Old 05-11-2010, 04:24 PM   #401
ReeAten
New Poster

I have tried to use the tweezers on the box they came from, but it keeps telling me that nothing can be done. Can some one tell me where on the bottom the tweezers will work? Thanks in advance.

Ree
ReeAten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:13 PM   #402
Unregistered

Quote:
I can't even get on the boat. Mrs. doesn't have her boarding pass. Help!
go to the car, get the crank handle off the front of the car, go back to where the cig box is, put crank on the lift and break open the cig crate and gather 10 cards and give them to the boy in the car.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:32 PM   #403
Unregistered

Quote:
go back to where you found the tweasers click on the box then press hint than do what it tells you to do after you got the sisors go back to robert cut the bamboo and go back to her room you can figure it out from there
I can't get to any scissors here. All I get is a lipstick. What am I doing wrong anyone please?
Old 05-26-2010, 09:02 PM   #404
Unregistered

[coat door.
QUOTE=Unregistered;176958]Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to
When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask! [/quote]

which crew member?And how do you get him to go to the coat door?
Old 05-26-2010, 10:39 PM   #405
Unregistered

Cool Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

I can't pick up the clothes to go to the promenade deck. Help!