About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-07-2010, 04:06 PM   #346
helpless

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

i can't get past the shuffle board i can't even play all i have is a ice hook and a glass of water, help
helpless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:23 PM   #347
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

We are on the first level where the husband was having tea & the kitchen. Every room we have gone in, (after finding the all the stuff, tells us there is nothing more to accomplish. Yet, the game isn't advancing. What are we missing? Thanks!
Old 03-07-2010, 04:26 PM   #348
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We are on the first level where the husband was having tea & the kitchen. Every room we have gone in, (after finding the all the stuff, tells us there is nothing more to accomplish. Yet, the game isn't advancing. What are we missing? Thanks!
Be sure and put the Eagle on the nest above the door
Old 03-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #349
Unregistered

Quote:
Can't get on the boat. The butler is telling me my he lost the boarding pass. I found a little boy who say he has it but he wants cigarette cards in exchange for the pass. I found a crate of cigarette cards but can't get it open. Any thoughts?
you have to get the knife out of the tool box on the car and then cut the rope so that the crate crashes
Old 03-12-2010, 02:59 PM   #350
Unregistered

Question Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Use the tweezers to get to the fake bottom of the box the tweezers are in. I will stop there because the bird comes in several steps later.
please help im begining to save my head off
Old 03-12-2010, 03:04 PM   #351
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!
please help i am stuck on the gold eagle
Old 03-13-2010, 11:33 AM   #352
Donald27
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald27 View Post
Need help, stuck in the equipment storage, how do you unlock the cupboard comb is 21-15-3
Can someone help please
Donald27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:54 AM   #353
SillyGirl

I am stuck at the pad lock in the equipment room. Anyone have an idea which way to turn the lock?
Old 03-16-2010, 07:32 PM   #354
Unregistered

No key needed. You have to raise the water level in the squash court so that it's almost full (4 lines) then the racket will float and you will be able to use the racket with the ping pong balls in the engine room.

where are the ping pong balls??? and racket????
Old 03-17-2010, 04:52 PM   #355
Unregistered

Quote:
No key needed. You have to raise the water level in the squash court so that it's almost full (4 lines) then the racket will float and you will be able to use the racket with the ping pong balls in the engine room.

where are the ping pong balls??? and racket????
the raquet is in the squash room and the ping pong balls are the special game
Old 03-17-2010, 04:53 PM   #356
Unregistered

I need help with the cube of many colors Thanks
Old 03-17-2010, 04:57 PM   #357
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpless View Post
i can't get past the shuffle board i can't even play all i have is a ice hook and a glass of water, help
you need to put the glass of water on the dessert cart to freeze. come back and get it to make your ice puck for shuffleboard. Next you need to use the ice hook to open the locker in the hospital
Old 03-17-2010, 04:59 PM   #358
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald27 View Post
Can someone help please
go very slowly when trying to hit the combination
if you get the 1st number but miss the second don't turn it the other way, you can keep going to try to hit it
Old 03-17-2010, 05:06 PM   #359
Unregistered

The pingpong balls are in the shipwrights sanctum
Old 03-17-2010, 11:55 PM   #360
Unregistered

Quote:
i cannot find the napkin to put the sugar in. saw one on the table with the teacake plate but it won't let me pick it up. restarted the game and still can't find one. any help would be appreciated. thanks!
your not supposed to use a napkin at all...u have to use the library card then take the sugar to the coat room lock