About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-24-2010, 02:41 PM   #301
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

the game wont let me start the game-with the puck thing, im just really confused.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:24 PM   #302
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am playing and I can't find the bamboo stick. Someone please help!!!!

i cant figure how to wrap up the crazy guys leg that was sleeping and woke up in the hospital room with a fire going on! help i know u r suppose to use the ivy and the wine rack but it wont let me wrap the ivy around the wine rack!
Old 01-25-2010, 03:10 PM   #303
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck here, too. Can anyone help?
you have to go to the bilge pump room and then turn 4 lit up things into the first section. then go to that room where you just put the 4 lit up things and click the raquet
Old 01-27-2010, 01:33 PM   #304
Unregistered

Quote:
Regarding the eagle...in one of the rooms you will find a piece of bamboo...it really just looks like a short stick. Give the bamboo stick to the eagle.

I am stuck on the level with the elevator, cloak room, and library. I cannot get off of this level. Can anyone help?

Thanks
How the hell to you get the bamboo stick? I keep clicking and she keeps rabbiting on lol. Argh!

-Gemma.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:40 PM   #305
Unregistered

Never mind, I'm in the secret room now haha.

-Gemma.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:36 PM   #306
Unregistered

Quote:
the sugar goes on the coat closet lock. Then go back and give the man the ticket. He comes back and says he can't find it. Go back to the coat closet and there are three buttons without sugar now. Click on those three and you can enter the closet. There you must choose an outfit. Dark hat, dark coat, flat dark shoes
cant find the sugar :S :S
Old 01-27-2010, 02:53 PM   #307
Unregistered

I'm stuck on the sugar bit,if anyone can tell me where to find it, be much appreciated. And what to do after that.

-Gemma.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:03 PM   #308
Froggiho

Red face Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
I'm stuck here as well. What's up with having to have an ice puck and how do I make one. All I have in inventory is a butcher's hook so I know it has something to do with the cold storage room. Please help...
This is probably the hardest HOG I've ever played.
To get the ice puck, get a glass from the dining room, where the husband is sitting. In another room there is a food tray. place the glass on the tray. leave the room and go back into the room. Your ice puck will be made.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:05 PM   #309
Froggiho

Red face Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
I'm stuck on the sugar bit,if anyone can tell me where to find it, be much appreciated. And what to do after that.

-Gemma.
There's a lounge area where the coat closet is located. After you eat the muffing there is some sugar left over. Take the sugar. I believe I got the napkin from the dining area where the husband is currently seated. Then take the sugar over to the coat closet door and put it on the nobs.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:07 PM   #310
Froggiho

Quote:
the game wont let me start the game-with the puck thing, im just really confused.
This was my toughest section as well. I found out that if you move your puck to the far left side (out of the normal game boundries) and shuffle it over under the chairs, you can move forward. Good luck.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:08 PM   #311
Froggiho

Quote:
Please help - where is the napkin this is drivig me crazy!!
Try the dining room where the husband is seated at.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:12 PM   #312
Froggiho

Wink Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
ok i have the ice puck, but for some reason the game won't let me play, it says it wont work, i must be doing something wrong
Per Myst's comments above:
You actually have to miss with the ice puck (if you are not playing with an ice puck, you need to make one) aim to knock down the empoyee on the otherside on the benches.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:14 PM   #313
Froggiho

Wink Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Per Myst: You actually have to miss with the ice puck (if you are not playing with an ice puck, you need to make one) aim to knock down the empoyee on the otherside on the benches.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:57 PM   #314
Unregistered

you talk to the boy in the baggage place. then you go to ashleys car and get the crank in the front.and the knife in the toolbox on the side.Talk to the boy again.He will say he wants cards in the ciggarete cart where the luggage is. put the crank where the circle on the pole is.then click the hook and the box that says ciggaretes. it will hook together. then click the crank and the box will go up. then click the knife and click the rope the hook is attached to. then collect the ten cardswhen your done give them to the boy. he will tell you that margie's mom took it. talk to margie's mom on the 2nd and 3rd calss bording. She will give you the ticket. then go to the 1st class bording,click the tickets on the top and then click the guy who takes the tickets. Then he would let you get on the titanic.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:53 PM   #315
Unregistered

Question Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Where do I get the cigarette card for George?

I just bought this game