About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-11-2010, 03:01 PM   #271
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaesnider View Post
I need help with the circuit board! Please!
There is a blue, a red, and a green switch on the left side and the right side. You need to connect the red on the right with the red on the left with the metal pegs. The same for the other colors. They will light up in the according color if you do it correctly.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:13 PM   #272
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
find the knife and the crank in ashleys car look on the side of the car and open the box on the siide and there is the knife and then look on the front of the car and there is the crank and then go to the baggage deck and click one crate and she will say that looks li ke a box full of cigretes for the new world then hook the crank to the pole and she will say that is is missing somthing so put the crank on the pole and hit it with your pin and go over to the crate and the hook it to the carte and when it lifts it up use the knife to cut the rope on the thing that is hooked to the crate and then it will fall and break then u collect the cards from the cigrite packs [they are all over the area where the crate fell find all 10 the carry them back to the little boy at ashleys car and he does nt have u boarding pass and so on your mither hhass
i have tried to use the crank on the pole but it just keeps saying "that's not right" is my game broken??? please please help!!!
Old 01-12-2010, 09:45 AM   #273
Unregistered

Quote:
i have tried to use the crank on the pole but it just keeps saying "that's not right" is my game broken??? please please help!!!
Don't use it just anywhere on the pole, but where the metal bolt for it is ( on the lower part of the pole, a circular anchor)
Old 01-12-2010, 09:39 PM   #274
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patcfd View Post
I just started and have no idea how to get the eggs out of the pot. Can anyone help?
just put in a ton of sugar
Old 01-12-2010, 09:40 PM   #275
Unregistered

Quote:
How do you solve the clock puzzle???
it's 3:00. the position of the statues arms.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:44 PM   #276
Unregistered

Quote:
whats the code i need help im stuck!
if you're referring to odette's birthday it is June 16, whatever the year she was born in I forget, but she tells that weird indian guy so you can overhear it
Old 01-12-2010, 09:45 PM   #277
Unregistered

Quote:
me too. can't figure out what to do with the ping pong balls. it keeps telling me that i am missing something but i can't find anything else.
first you must get the water level to the fourth mark in the squash court. then pick up the squash racket and hit the ping pong balls into the things
Old 01-14-2010, 10:24 AM   #278
Unregistered

Quote:
just put in a ton of sugar
actually you just put in some salt with the shaker from the dinning room table
you'll need the sugar later
Old 01-15-2010, 06:59 AM   #279
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Thanks, where do I get the napkin?
can't use bamboo on golden eagle what am i doing wrong?
Old 01-15-2010, 10:56 PM   #280
Unregistered

Quote:
can't use bamboo on golden eagle what am i doing wrong?
By clicking on one foot till its open then point bamboo, click again.
The eagle lifts it's legs separately, but always holds on to something. Therefore open one claw and give it the bamboo to hold onto.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:14 PM   #281
Unregistered

I need help!! Ok, George is gonna tell me where the mom is, but I need to find his game..? And I must be blind cuz I've looked ALL over the room 10 times...please help.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:56 PM   #282
Unregistered

Ok, well I don't need help anymore..but ive made the ice puck, but im lost on wat to do next
Old 01-17-2010, 09:58 AM   #283
Unregistered

Quote:
Thanks, where do I get the napkin?
I am in the gymnasium and trying to get to the hospitals to get the moms pills and i always get turned around in the tunnel with water and get sent right back to the gymnasium?? Please help!!
Old 01-17-2010, 10:16 AM   #284
Unregistered

Wink Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Ok, well I don't need help anymore..but ive made the ice puck, but im lost on wat to do next
you take the ice puck to the shuffleboard and play. You aim in the opposite direction to hit the man so then you have to go get the dr from the hospital and you can get the pills you need when he leaves.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:20 AM   #285
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;180780] Please help!! Im in the gymnasium and need to get to the hospital to get my moms pills. The tunnel is flooded and when I go down in there i always take the wrong turn and wound back up in the gymnasium. I need to get over to the hospital to get pills for my mom so we can get om the lifeboats. PLEASE HELP!!