About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-30-2009, 09:47 PM   #226
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm at the part where the doctor is helping George who has injured himself. I got the coal and whatnot and am now stuck with the jacks and the circuit board type thing. Can anyone help me with the puzzle plz?
Look closely at the white objects on the left, and the ones on the right. You will see a colored dot (red, blue, or green) on each. The idea is to place the jacks so they connect the broken sections of wire from one side to the other, i.e., red dot connects to red dot on the other side. It's a bit like a maze.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:48 PM   #227
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Can't get on the boat. The butler is telling me my he lost the boarding pass. I found a little boy who say he has it but he wants cigarette cards in exchange for the pass. I found a crate of cigarette cards but can't get it open. Any thoughts?
This one's been answered earlier in this thread...
Old 12-30-2009, 10:00 PM   #228
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm so stuck, and I have the feeling I'm missing something obvious somewhere.

The mother is on the other side of a hot oil spill on the promenade. The only item in my inventory is a burlap sack. Robert is holed up with the Captain in the sitting room, and Thomas is in the wheelhouse and won't let me touch anything in there. Georgie is in the gymnasium. The grand staircase is beginning to flood.

I can't for the life of me find any other objects to pick up, people to talk to, or find anything the burlap sack interacts with or is used on.

I even tried to get the burlap sack wet in the water in the grand staircase, thinking that was the solution, but it doesn't work.

Help?
Okay, got past it completely by accident - all I'll say is that it seems to matter what room you come from when you talk to Thomas.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:34 AM   #229
Unregistered

Quote:
i cannot find the napkin to put the sugar in. saw one on the table with the teacake plate but it won't let me pick it up. restarted the game and still can't find one. any help would be appreciated. thanks!
Use the library card
Old 12-31-2009, 04:22 PM   #230
badbeck4
New Poster

do u have to finish it with all of the charachters in the users screen on the main menu?
badbeck4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:19 PM   #231
Unregistered

Angry Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

i dont know what outfit she needs to go to the 3rd class deck?its so confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 10:26 PM   #232
Unregistered

Smile Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
I'm playing the shuffleboard game with the ice puck. I keep hitting it onto the board and nothing happens it just goes back to let me do it again. I can't go any further in the game right now until this get resolved. What am I supposed to do here?
you are supposed to go to the frezzer roomer and find the frozzen circle [clear ice] puck to play the game and then u are supposed to carry it back too the deck where u played shuffle board
Old 12-31-2009, 10:36 PM   #233
Unregistered

Smile Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
This one's been answered earlier in this thread...
find the knife and the crank in ashleys car look on the side of the car and open the box on the siide and there is the knife and then look on the front of the car and there is the crank and then go to the baggage deck and click one crate and she will say that looks li ke a box full of cigretes for the new world then hook the crank to the pole and she will say that is is missing somthing so put the crank on the pole and hit it with your pin and go over to the crate and the hook it to the carte and when it lifts it up use the knife to cut the rope on the thing that is hooked to the crate and then it will fall and break then u collect the cards from the cigrite packs [they are all over the area where the crate fell find all 10 the carry them back to the little boy at ashleys car and he does nt have u boarding pass and so on your mither hhass
Old 12-31-2009, 10:37 PM   #234
Unregistered

Quote:
i dont know what outfit she needs to go to the 3rd class deck?its so confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have told u it u haveitt8
Old 01-01-2010, 05:42 PM   #235
Unregistered

I'm trying to work on the pocket-watch/card puzzle and can't place any of the cards anywhere, any help?
Old 01-02-2010, 12:02 AM   #236
GARYWAYNEWILSON
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 GARYWAYNEWILSON is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Use the library card
I tried the library card on the sugar and it did not work. Another person said use the napkin. Stuck and need claification.
GARYWAYNEWILSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:33 AM   #237
Unregistered

Quote:
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!
James....how do you do the cube puzzle thingy?
Old 01-02-2010, 04:10 PM   #238
Gerilynn18

Quote:
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!

Then can u tell me how to do the puzzle in the Bildge Pump room??
Old 01-02-2010, 04:18 PM   #239
wolfman
New Poster

Can someone pllleeeease help with the cube. I have been staring at it for hours and I can only ever get it to one square left.. Does anyone have any pointers???? Thank you for any help.
wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:55 PM   #240
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

How Can I get the Sugar either with the napkin or the card