About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-28-2009, 03:16 PM   #196
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

how do you make Robert his drink. im at that part and whatever i make he turns it down. what do i have to put in it so he can accept it. and where can i find the lime for the bermuda type of drink?
Old 12-28-2009, 03:54 PM   #197
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!
Ok so I'm at the part where I need to fix the crane and I've gotten the drink to Robert . What else do I do? I'm so confused :\
Old 12-28-2009, 05:22 PM   #198
Unregistered

Quote:
Thanks, where do I get the napkin?
use the libaray card you found when cleaning up the books
Old 12-28-2009, 06:08 PM   #199
Unregistered

Quote:
Im at the part where she has the butchers hook and the ice block in her inventory and when i go to any room but the shuffleboard court it says i have nothing to accomplish. but, when i go to the shuffleboard court it says to play shuffleboard with the ice block. i have done this many times and it does nothing. what am i supposed to do here because that is the only hint it will give me at this time.

where do you get the ice block?
Old 12-28-2009, 08:43 PM   #200
Dancinflowers

You get the ice block from the glass on robert's table. Put in the cold storage on dessert cart, leave the room and come back. It will be broken and you can grab the ice disc.

I am stuck on this part as well. Not sure what to do here. I have the Ice disc and the hook, and can't do anything else.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:00 AM   #201
gameelder

I am also stuck on the crane operation. I have tried every possible position for the crane....up, down...port, starboard....HELP!
Old 12-29-2009, 01:10 AM   #202
gameelder

Thank you for your help with the crane!
Old 12-29-2009, 03:04 AM   #203
Unregistered

Question Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
stuck on the puzzle box with colored tiles from the smashed jar...any help???
I am stuck here too! I have done well so far but am clueless on this one? Help?
Old 12-29-2009, 12:44 PM   #204
Unregistered

Quote:
Thanks, where do I get the napkin?
Use the library card.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:03 PM   #205
Unregistered

i need help i just got on the ship and cant figure out what to do with the eagle and the tweasers nothings working
Old 12-29-2009, 05:48 PM   #206
Unregistered

Quote:
Same here. I'm stuck here as well.
go back to where you found the tweasers click on the box then press hint than do what it tells you to do after you got the sisors go back to robert cut the bamboo and go back to her room you can figure it out from there
Old 12-29-2009, 05:52 PM   #207
Unregistered

Quote:
i cannot find the napkin to put the sugar in. saw one on the table with the teacake plate but it won't let me pick it up. restarted the game and still can't find one. any help would be appreciated. thanks!
there is no napkin use the library card
Old 12-29-2009, 05:56 PM   #208
Unregistered

Wink Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
where do you get the ice block?
ok first u get the water from the dining room and but it on the dining cart...somewhere and leave then come back and it will be frozen solid take that and go to the shuffle board game and aim ur stick to the right so the puck goes to the left and push it hard it will hit a guard.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:07 PM   #209
Unregistered

Wink Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
I need help!! Im stuck when you have to make a drink for
your husband. How do you make a bermuda highball?? PLease I need answers!
Look at the piece of paper on the tray. Make the Hawaiian Highball, and instead of the pineapple put in lime.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:12 PM   #210
Unregistered

Angry Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Ok I am on the part where you have to put the clothes on so you can get on the elevator, I know the seagulls will tatty them up but how do you get the clothes on the deck?