About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-26-2009, 03:53 PM   #166
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysterySleuth92 View Post
The Lime is on the Port Loading dock under the steps. You have to have a letter opener to open the sack of limes. You get the letter opener from the ash tray standing next to the out of order elevator.

HIH!
THANKS! Now I'm trying to save the guy trapped under the burning beam....
Old 12-26-2009, 04:05 PM   #167
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have the card witht he sugar on it but I cant get the coatroom door open - so do I need something else or how do I get the door open?? Thanks
ok i got the door open - silly me no napkin needed just use the sugar on the card...

now Im at the part where George's game is in the pool - any idea on how to get it out??
Old 12-26-2009, 04:05 PM   #168
Unregistered

Quote:
The bamboo it on a wall hanging in the cafe use the scissors to get it after she says something

can anyone tell me where the napkin is?
there s no napkin it is a library card. How do you get to the f deck???
Old 12-26-2009, 04:19 PM   #169
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
how do you get the coatroom door open? I have the library card with the sugar on it and the coat room token but I don't know how to get in the coatroom...any help is appreciated
I have the same question. Some one please help!!!!!
Old 12-26-2009, 04:43 PM   #170
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
I have the same question. Some one please help!!!!!
Give the ntoken to the dude in the lounge. What do you do to get down to the f deck??? Please help!!!!!!!
Old 12-26-2009, 05:45 PM   #171
Unregistered

I am on the part where you are in the Bilge pump room and have to do something with those levers. How do you do it?Please help I want to know as soon as possible!!!
Old 12-26-2009, 06:01 PM   #172
Unregistered

Smile Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
it shouldn't be. ur eight year old shouldn't be playing a 10+ game because it's TOO hard! that's y theres an age limit DUH!!!
For your information, you do not need to be rude. My eight year old is extremely bright and games intended for his age group are much too easy. If you enjoy being rude, I guess that is your burden in life, I was merely asking for assistance from someone, not expecting insults. Hope everyone here isn't like you. However, you have provided a "teachable" moment for my son on how people can be rude without any provocation at all. Thanks for that...and you must just be disagreeable because this game is too difficult for you too. Oh yes, he has almost completed it today, the first day he had ever played it; So we don't need any help from you. Hope your attitude improves. Sincerely, his mom...Might want to get some spelling lessons, it looks like you need them.
Old 12-26-2009, 06:10 PM   #173
Unregistered

Quote:
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!
James:

I am on the level where she is trying to unlock one of the cranes. Her husband is at the elevator and I keep being told their isn't anything to do on two of the decks and I am unable to determine what I am to do at the crane..I have found the key and keep rotating the crane but nothing happens. The clue button keeps lighting up the crane handle. Can you help?
Old 12-26-2009, 06:23 PM   #174
Unregistered

Quote:
My mother and I are stuck on the combo lock. How do you do that?
same problem have the combo but cant get my wii remote to stop right.and is it like a reg. lock right then left then right please help
Old 12-26-2009, 06:34 PM   #175
Unregistered

Quote:
James:

I am on the level where she is trying to unlock one of the cranes. Her husband is at the elevator and I keep being told their isn't anything to do on two of the decks and I am unable to determine what I am to do at the crane..I have found the key and keep rotating the crane but nothing happens. The clue button keeps lighting up the crane handle. Can you help?
I have the SAME problem - what do you need to do to get past the cranes?// thank you for helping us
Old 12-26-2009, 08:02 PM   #176
Unregistered

I have the library card with the sugar on it, the teacake, and the coat room ticket. I tried to put the sugar on the door but it says the sugar is intended for another use. What am I doing wrong? I've tried everything and can't get past this part. Please help! Also, I tried to give the coat room ticket to the guy in the lounge but he comes back and says he can't find my coat. Did I give him the ticket too early? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:33 PM   #177
Unregistered

stuck on the puzzle box with colored tiles from the smashed jar...any help???
Old 12-26-2009, 08:46 PM   #178
Unregistered

Quote:
same problem have the combo but cant get my wii remote to stop right.and is it like a reg. lock right then left then right please help
finally got the lock opened and the fishing pole that you need to get georges book out of the pool
Old 12-27-2009, 02:52 AM   #179
Unregistered

Quote:
I have the SAME problem - what do you need to do to get past the cranes?// thank you for helping us
Put the crane on the starboard side and go back to the stuck crane. Above the white cloth there is a a hook thing. click that and pair it with the stuck cranne and then go back and pull the crane lever in. Then the officer is like "you...you did it."
Old 12-27-2009, 02:55 AM   #180
Unregistered

Quote:
I have the library card with the sugar on it, the teacake, and the coat room ticket. I tried to put the sugar on the door but it says the sugar is intended for another use. What am I doing wrong? I've tried everything and can't get past this part. Please help! Also, I tried to give the coat room ticket to the guy in the lounge but he comes back and says he can't find my coat. Did I give him the ticket too early? Thanks for any help you can provide.
the sugar goes on the coat closet lock. Then go back and give the man the ticket. He comes back and says he can't find it. Go back to the coat closet and there are three buttons without sugar now. Click on those three and you can enter the closet. There you must choose an outfit. Dark hat, dark coat, flat dark shoes