About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-07-2010, 08:30 PM   #46
Unregistered

Talking fav brand

what is your favortie brand? mine is Azusa!!
Old 06-10-2010, 03:16 PM   #47
Unregistered

Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We are having the same problem. 41/2 stars and no customers, despite having sales, ads, etc. Any solutions?
i know but I got my fifth star and the international contest is pretty hard
Old 06-17-2010, 12:10 PM   #48
Unregistered

Red face Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Well aren't there any action replay codes for Style Savvy? Like CODES??? All I need is unlimited stock space if anyone knows how to make these codes.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:56 PM   #49
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelei324 View Post
How do I get the perfect punk rock look? Everyone on style savvy says I'm a little to flashy. I REALLY WANNA WIN THE SILVER CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well ohkay..
You know the customer Joey??
Try dressing like her,, all edgey and punkish.
Mostly use brands like Mad Jack((:
Good Luck!
Old 06-20-2010, 06:35 PM   #50
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Well what i would do is look at the customer study her style like if she is more a tom boy it would be the az usa collum girly is marble lily and so on also read the profile be fore she tells you what she wants good luck by the way i got five stars already.
Old 06-20-2010, 06:37 PM   #51
Unregistered

Cool Re: fav brand

mine is epouqe and sonata plus az usa
Old 06-20-2010, 06:39 PM   #52
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

well you have to go to dominics mansion and unlock more stock room space but you have to sell all the items it requires to unlock it first
Old 06-21-2010, 12:27 PM   #53
Unregistered

well it didnt happen to me the first day i got it i had five stars and i made international 2 times soo my tip is study the customer and see what they want soon you will see the persons style
Old 06-23-2010, 02:57 AM   #54
Unregistered

Smile Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

If there are no customers, then look at the bottom on the right side and press menu, then click on music/interior and change the style of your shop and you will have customers. Hope this helped ya.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:44 PM   #55
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I'm stuck on 300 to 350!! Felicity did a special article on my shop and people wanted to buy the items in there but i sold that stuff and in dominics mansion it still says 1 more store ad!! So is the thing in the magazine a store ad
Old 06-25-2010, 01:09 PM   #56
Unregistered

Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

how do i win the platinum contest?! i cant seem to get past it! what do i do!? what outfit should i make because Grace keeps winning!? somebody please help cause i wanna win the game
Old 06-27-2010, 10:38 AM   #57
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck on 300 to 350!! Felicity did a special article on my shop and people wanted to buy the items in there but i sold that stuff and in dominics mansion it still says 1 more store ad!! So is the thing in the magazine a store ad
I learned this the hard way. Selling stuff from the magazine is *not* the same as selling it from a store ad. You need to go to menu, build an ad and then send it out to people. I recommend using things you have several of (5+) and keeping it brand specific helps. Also I find custom items that you designed tend to sale faster. Whatever you do don't use the same things you put in the magazine! Otherwise people will want it from the magazine and not the ad and you get no credit for it (learned this the hard way too)

For store displays, I recommend sticking to a brand for the most part, although it's okay to deviate with a nice necklace or pair of shoes.

I've not had the no customer issue, so no help there. I mean they go away but in like a min or two one walks in. But at this point, I've beaten the game- won all the contests multiple times and have everything unlocked.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:03 PM   #58
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
when i play the game, the same customers always ask for the exact same thing (eg. Evie always wants a full outfit to match her footwear, or Azusa always wants you to find a full outfit based on her inner garment). This didnt start happening until i got to 5 stars and beat the first international contest. is this happening to everyone or is something wrong with my game?
this happend to me to
Old 07-16-2010, 04:27 PM   #59
Unregistered

Question Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

i have been having trouble getting new stock space it said i have to buy 450 more items at the buyer center but i cant since it doesn't let me buy anything from the buyers center and it said i have to sell 9 more mannequin display out fits which is kind of
Old 07-18-2010, 06:42 PM   #60
Unregistered

Wink Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

what i like to do for the maniqens is to dress it up all in the same brand, and to put all brand