About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-14-2010, 03:54 PM   #31
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
so what i do is i go to the hair salon or to the makeup store to pass some time... if there still isn't anyone, then you can save and then restart your consule!! hope this helps!! i love this game!!! i play it ALL THE TIME!!!
that same problem happened to me along time ago but, i forgot how 2 solve it.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:23 PM   #32
Unregistered

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Use mad jack and stick to ONE color, don't acessorize too much and donj't give u

That's not true. I used all the acessories and I won. You gotta just go with your gut. And yeah, use only mad jack.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:06 PM   #33
Unregistered

Smile Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I am having problems unlocking from 300 to 350 pieces in stock it says i need 1 more item sold from ad but I have sold like 4 or 5 items from my ads and I still can't unlock it....help!!!???
i think what they might mean is maniguins u can go on menu on display and is ppl buy them that counts and heres a tip what i do is only use one brand right now ppl like buying azusa brands but epoque works pretty good too
Old 04-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #34
Unregistered

Red face Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
you cannot open that store it is masqurade you get items from that store by winning fashion contests all of the prizes are usually from that place.
-maiya
Actually you can open the 12th store on Christmas Day, Which is on your ds settings 12/25 you will see masquerade in the byers center
Old 04-14-2010, 08:43 PM   #35
Unregistered

Smile Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Some customers ask for the same thing all the time. It's not your game.

ALSO: Does anyone know a really easy way to get more stock space really fast and easy? (Even with all unlocked at Mansion)
What you can do is discard some things you have bought for your shop and no one never or rarely buys. To discard items go to your shop click menu and you should see it somewhere on there or you can go to the buyer's center and click on the top left hand corner stockroom button and you should be able to click on the item and discard however many styles you want. All of them or only a few! Hope this helps!! )
Old 04-24-2010, 05:49 PM   #36
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
How do I open up the 12th store at the buyers center ?
the 12th store in the buyers center is called masquerade. its a VERY expensive store that sells parts of costumes, and it only shows up on rare occasions. sometimes, when you enter a contest and win, you will recieve a clothing item that is usually a masqurade item. hope i helped!!

as for the people who cant get customers, it happens in everyones game. what i did is entered a contest, and won it, and then the blonde reporter girl will come and feature you. people will slowly come back

and finally for the people who are having trouble with the time (not working at 11:00 P.M....well it doesnt happen with me....but my only solution is to keep changing the time back and forth to keep playing.

GOOD LUCK!!;D
p.s....how do you restart the game? im really bored with it and want to start over!! hahahaah you shopuld all wireless shop at my store!! its called floor.11 and its in wool court in tartan city...on floor 11 but my wirless doesnt work right now soo...
Old 05-01-2010, 06:35 PM   #37
Sejal

Wink Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I loved Style Savvy at first but after the International Contest it gets kind of boring. Domonic doesn't visit anymore and the costumers ask for the same thing. Also when you get a Guest Designer option, sometimes its the same garment they want you to design. GXS always asks me for the same colour block top and it is getting irritating. Also, when you pass the 99,999.00 in your shop funds, the money doesnt go ANYWHERE, it justc wastes. I wish something intersting would happen. IF your REALLY BORED though, plaay wireless contest and be the host.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:26 PM   #38
Unregistered

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelei324 View Post
How do I get the perfect punk rock look? Everyone on style savvy says I'm a little to flashy. I REALLY WANNA WIN THE SILVER CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 win the silver contest wear black and white mad jack plaid pants.Some kind of mad jack white shirt and mad jack platform shoes.Also a white mad jack jacket.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:30 PM   #39
Unregistered

Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Is there any cheat CODES for the Action Replay?
Old 05-03-2010, 11:22 PM   #40
Unregistered

Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
OK ii understand the making sales part but how do you win the last contest? it seems like everytime i use the same style that grace uses she uses something different and still wins... what do I do? because this is irritating me...
use alvarado for a posh look <(> . <)>
Old 05-28-2010, 01:56 PM   #41
Unregistered

Quote:
you cannot open that store it is masqurade you get items from that store by winning fashion contests all of the prizes are usually from that place.
-maiya
Thats not true it does open. MOst of the time its on Mondays. It only opens if it has a exclusive. Maybe it can open if its not an exclusive but thats the only time I have seen it. Hoped that helped.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:01 PM   #42
Unregistered

Quote:
I am having problems unlocking from 300 to 350 pieces in stock it says i need 1 more item sold from ad but I have sold like 4 or 5 items from my ads and I still can't unlock it....help!!!???
You have to sell 1 more its the only way even if u have sold more u have to sell 1 more think from ads
Old 05-28-2010, 02:04 PM   #43
Unregistered

Quote:
the 12th store in the buyers center is called masquerade. its a VERY expensive store that sells parts of costumes, and it only shows up on rare occasions. sometimes, when you enter a contest and win, you will recieve a clothing item that is usually a masqurade item. hope i helped!!

as for the people who cant get customers, it happens in everyones game. what i did is entered a contest, and won it, and then the blonde reporter girl will come and feature you. people will slowly come back

and finally for the people who are having trouble with the time (not working at 11:00 P.M....well it doesnt happen with me....but my only solution is to keep changing the time back and forth to keep playing.

GOOD LUCK!!;D
p.s....how do you restart the game? im really bored with it and want to start over!! hahahaah you shopuld all wireless shop at my store!! its called floor.11 and its in wool court in tartan city...on floor 11 but my wirless doesnt work right now soo...
To restart the games go to Save data there you press delete save data. trust me its that easy i have restarted the game 3 times hoped it helped
Old 06-07-2010, 09:21 PM   #44
Unregistered

Talking Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

in the contest your outfit should be only one brand! for the first it is pure cloth with the white shoes. the team captain is GXS. the punk rock is Mad-Jack. the free spirit is terra. The career chic is Alvarado. once you play the game for a while you start to remember the clothing with the brands! hope this helped!!
Old 06-07-2010, 09:24 PM   #45
Unregistered

Talking Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
2 win the silver contest wear black and white mad jack plaid pants.Some kind of mad jack white shirt and mad jack platform shoes.Also a white mad jack jacket.
actually you can wear anything as long as it all madjack!