About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 10:19 PM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when i play the game, the same customers always ask for the exact same thing (eg. Evie always wants a full outfit to match her footwear, or Azusa always wants you to find a full outfit based on her inner garment). This didnt start happening until i got to 5 stars and beat the first international contest. is this happening to everyone or is something wrong with my game?
no, it's happening in my game too, just with different customers.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:58 PM   #17
Visolela
New Poster

Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

The advice given by earlier players is valid - except going to the store where the game was purchased and asking them for help. They will not exchange the game, and will probably have no idea how to help you. At that point you should send an email to Nintendo before going to the store where you purchased the game. Being temporarily without customers for a bit is NOT a game glitch. The store should not stay empty for very long. When ever there are no customers take it as a coffee break - I switch up the store mannequins, hit the cosmetic store (in order to unlock some of the things you have to buy a certain amount of makeup), do a contest any of them, check out the mansion, visit Grace's shop, or hit the buyer`s center. I have never gone without Customers for very long and managed 5 stars without ads or special sales (which are two different things). When customer-less my top suggestions are to switch the mannequins/update them or to hit the buyer`s center even if it is to get 2 or 3 items.
Also remember your store decor helps dictate which stores are open at the buyer`s center and your clients, even though all types/brands should walk through your door eventually. However, if there are still no customers you might consider changing the store decor and/or music.
Visolela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:37 PM   #18
Unregistered

its great but if you having problems later at night, there are a couple solutions. 1. Hold a sale 2. Change the time on your ds 3. if thoes dont work, dress a manakin or something they come back (=

Hope I helped.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:55 AM   #19
Unregistered

Smile Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
have a sale...
How do you make a sale
Old 01-24-2010, 11:59 AM   #20
Unregistered

Quote:
How do you make a sale
How do I open up the 12th store at the buyers center ?
Old 01-30-2010, 07:05 PM   #21
Unregistered

Smile Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

on mine you had to buy 1 more thing from the buyers center

Quote:
I am having problems unlocking from 300 to 350 pieces in stock it says i need 1 more item sold from ad but I have sold like 4 or 5 items from my ads and I still can't unlock it....help!!!???
Old 02-08-2010, 01:31 AM   #22
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I have won the international contest and everything, but its getting kinda boring now. Just having cotomers and stuff isnt as fun.... any help plz?
Old 02-08-2010, 05:24 PM   #23
Unregistered

what happens after you win the international contest?? is there anymore contests after that ?? o and does Dominic ever come back to visit your botique or not? help
Old 02-08-2010, 08:55 PM   #24
Unregistered

Quote:
what happens after you win the international contest?? is there anymore contests after that ?? o and does Dominic ever come back to visit your botique or not? help
after th international contest, u see the credits and you just keep on playing normally. u can replay the contests, and, yes occasnaly he visits.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:17 PM   #25
Unregistered

Talking Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
you cannot open that store it is masqurade you get items from that store by winning fashion contests all of the prizes are usually from that place.
-maiya
Old 02-19-2010, 06:19 PM   #26
Lorelei324

Exclamation Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I get the perfect punk rock look? Everyone on style savvy says I'm a little to flashy. I REALLY WANNA WIN THE SILVER CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2010, 10:08 AM   #27
Unregistered

Quote:
usually on sundays, they have every brand @ the buyers center for the pre-season fashions. But idk if it's just before the seasons change. i just started playing it and it's kinda switching from winter to spring right now so....yeah. But also, if you go to your apartment, and click the calender at the bottom (it's pink and white...looks like a little notebook) when you click the days, it'll tell you what brands will be in the buyer's center that day. Hope this helps!!

~Sam
Old 03-04-2010, 02:42 AM   #28
Unregistered

Question Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

OK ii understand the making sales part but how do you win the last contest? it seems like everytime i use the same style that grace uses she uses something different and still wins... what do I do? because this is irritating me...
Old 03-05-2010, 03:07 PM   #29
Unregistered

Cool Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelei324 View Post
How do I get the perfect punk rock look? Everyone on style savvy says I'm a little to flashy. I REALLY WANNA WIN THE SILVER CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Use mad jack and stick to ONE color, don't acessorize too much and donj't give u
Old 03-07-2010, 05:06 PM   #30
Unregistered

Question Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Some customers ask for the same thing all the time. It's not your game.

ALSO: Does anyone know a really easy way to get more stock space really fast and easy? (Even with all unlocked at Mansion)