About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-31-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Style Savvy for Nintendo DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #2
kila345

Unhappy Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

errr need help? i cant get any cutomers for the 5th star! its all empty =w=
Old 11-21-2009, 11:57 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

We are having the same problem. 41/2 stars and no customers, despite having sales, ads, etc. Any solutions?
Old 11-22-2009, 06:14 PM   #4
Unregistered

Talking Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

have a sale...
Old 12-06-2009, 11:23 AM   #5
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kila345 View Post
errr need help? i cant get any cutomers for the 5th star! its all empty =w=
so what i do is i go to the hair salon or to the makeup store to pass some time... if there still isn't anyone, then you can save and then restart your consule!! hope this helps!! i love this game!!! i play it ALL THE TIME!!!
Old 12-21-2009, 04:52 PM   #6
Unregistered

Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I am having problems unlocking from 300 to 350 pieces in stock it says i need 1 more item sold from ad but I have sold like 4 or 5 items from my ads and I still can't unlock it....help!!!???
Old 12-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #7
Unregistered

Well then restart ur game or go to gamestop or a nearby video game store and tell them your problem most likely they will exchange it for a new game
Old 12-29-2009, 02:33 PM   #8
Unregistered

When my daughter plays the game on her dsi, around 11pm central, all the customers are gone. I switched it from the dsi to a regular ds, and same thing. Then I changed the time in the regular ds, and boom all the customers came back. But I have the game too and I play on a regular ds, I never have that problem.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:27 PM   #9
Unregistered

Funny you say that. I had the same issue yesterday and I just took it as the store shutting down. It work fine this AM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When my daughter plays the game on her dsi, around 11pm central, all the customers are gone. I switched it from the dsi to a regular ds, and same thing. Then I changed the time in the regular ds, and boom all the customers came back. But I have the game too and I play on a regular ds, I never have that problem.
Old 12-31-2009, 09:50 PM   #10
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

[quote=Unregistered;179677]Funny you say that. I had the same issue yesterday and I just took it as the store shutting down. It work fine this AM.[/QUOTE

after reading this I tried that but it still did not work! I changed the time and still NO costumers! I have 4 and a half stars but I can't go any farther with no customers! Do you have any other advice?? Thank you!
Old 01-01-2010, 01:22 PM   #11
Unregistered

Talking Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Style Savvy is awesome. You get to enter contest , manage your shop, and buy stuff at buyer center
Old 01-01-2010, 03:03 PM   #12
Unregistered

how do oyu do a sale on style Savvy????
Old 01-03-2010, 05:40 PM   #13
Unregistered

To do a sale, make sure you've unlocked that ability at Dominic's mansion first.

Then when you go to Menu while in your store, there should be an icon for having a sale.

Good luck!
Old 01-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #14
Unregistered

Some tips on making customers happy . . . the easiest way to keep them happy (besides making sure you are selecting what they ask for - - if they want a cardigan, don't give them a coat-- and not going over budget) is to figure out what brand of clothes they're already wearing and try to give them the same brand. This is a bit hard as you start the game since you're new to recognizing what brands are what-- they don't always give you a piece to match that you can view up close, which gives you the brand information if you don't know it. If you don't have that brand or don't recognize it, try matching the color they're already wearing. Also, if they seem to be wearing something bold and colorful and crazy, go with something that looks like that, or if it's tailored, earth tones, etc. try to go that direction.

But the brand is the most important way to match what they want. By learning to recognize the brands and giving them the same, I've made a lot more sales, and a lot more double sales (where they ask for more!).

Good luck!
Old 01-16-2010, 05:59 PM   #15
Unregistered

when i play the game, the same customers always ask for the exact same thing (eg. Evie always wants a full outfit to match her footwear, or Azusa always wants you to find a full outfit based on her inner garment). This didnt start happening until i got to 5 stars and beat the first international contest. is this happening to everyone or is something wrong with my game?