About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-03-2009, 06:40 PM   #91
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Scarlet, you mentioned the water glowing... I can't remember that part exactly. Do you mean the hint that Summer gives you when you talk to her?
From what I do remember about water, I think you have to wait until Dr. F upgrades your detector and then use it in the water across from the rocks under the surf shop. Little greenish circles should show up, just follow them.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:58 PM   #92
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im stuck at the part where you fix the clock in the masion, other people have asked for help on this part too, but no one has replied yet... so please, please, please help me!
Old 10-03-2009, 07:03 PM   #93
scarlet

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

dang! i have to start over! cause i already used the atomic convter to fix the bike
Old 10-03-2009, 07:06 PM   #94
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2009, 07:30 PM   #95
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
helpppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im stuck at the part where you fix the clock in the masion, other people have asked for help on this part too, but no one has replied yet... So please, please, please help me!
helpppp!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2009, 09:37 PM   #96
Alice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire View Post
At v's hideout you will see a cd player thing and a row of frogs, you need to go to the player and click A , it will then play a tune on the frogs, after it finishes you need to memorize it and play it back, to do this you go up to the frog and press A.
Hopes this helps
Do you know what the order is? I'm very confused because some of the frogs I think are supposed to be hit twice. I've tried that but it doesn't work. Please help!!!
Old 10-03-2009, 10:12 PM   #97
scarlet

i re-started and got back to the beach only took me 2 hours and thirthy minutes -_-.
were is the tire tracks?
Old 10-04-2009, 01:58 AM   #98
Unregistered

Smile Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizuzeru View Post
I finaly figured it out just 5 seconds ago so here!!

.H.F.q.A.a-d.R.L.Q.G. Good luck! (ps no dots on the real awnser)
thanks i helped me
Old 10-04-2009, 02:46 AM   #99
Unregistered

Help i cant fix chazs motorbike its to hard
Old 10-04-2009, 04:14 AM   #100
Unregistered

Post Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

go 2 the train station on the right there will be a pig follow its eyes 2 another pig follow his eyes 2 a stone press A and there done
Old 10-04-2009, 11:42 AM   #101
scarlet

HELP! Where is the tire tracks im on the beach.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:04 PM   #102
rlneford
New Poster

how do you get on the roof of the cabin. It doesn't let me jump on anything. HELP!!!
rlneford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:24 PM   #103
scarlet

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! Where are the tire tracks seriously im getting pissed of. i had to restart the game cause i fixed the bike before i was suppose to. and i forgot were the tire tracks were so please come one HELP!
Old 10-04-2009, 12:47 PM   #104
Unregistered

help i dont know what to do im on my sims agents(theone where you have to capture thief v and find the treasure)i can not find the treasure map in thief vs cave where is it
Old 10-04-2009, 03:22 PM   #105
Yaz.
New Poster

For the people stuck on fixing the clock bit, I'll try and help. I was stuck on this bit for agessssss too, but eventually got it. What I was doing wrong was that I was using two gears at the top bit to connect the existing gears to the big gear already there. This was wasting a gear (I realised after about 4 hours!), so instead use just one gear and put it underneath the second existing one and then try to figure it out. Hard to explain but hope this helps!
Yaz. is offline   Reply With Quote