About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-03-2009, 11:31 AM   #76
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

where do i find the atomic convertor?
Old 10-03-2009, 11:44 AM   #77
Unregistered

Angry Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizuzeru View Post
I finaly figured it out just 5 seconds ago so here!!

.H.F.q.A.a-d.R.L.Q.G. Good luck! (ps no dots on the real awnser)
It won't work for me
Old 10-03-2009, 11:47 AM   #78
Me.

Talking Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you know you could as easy read mine... :/
Thanks for that it worked!!
Old 10-03-2009, 12:18 PM   #79
Scarlet

Question Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

OMG SOMEONE HELP! stop answering some questions answer them all!

im stuck on the beach. i can't find the atomic convetor where is it? how do i get it?

also yuki paint? what do i do. i just went the phone and hacked it then listened to the call. what do i do now?

why is the water glowing what do i do? someone HELP! and if you answer i will answer back!
Old 10-03-2009, 12:26 PM   #80
scarlet

Post Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

answers:

beach: to get the megaphone thingy hope on the motorcycle chaz bike then hop to the building. then its on the sign. the sign is like an arch and thats were you meet the girl who keeps talking about chaz show.

mansion: on the clock I remember you didn't link any of the big gears together. like you put one in the center of the two big gears. then put a medium belt on it facing down. ( that should help some )

induster place: to find the other underground exit. go to the dj candies. and the girl is standing in front of it. you have to play her music then you can go in it

main street: can't find dandielions! then talk to poppy in the woods. and head over to her cart which is in the park the first place you met her when her dog was stolen.
Old 10-03-2009, 12:28 PM   #81
scarlet

Question Come on guys help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
OMG SOMEONE HELP! stop answering some questions answer them all!

im stuck on the beach. i can't find the atomic convetor where is it? how do i get it?

also yuki paint? what do i do. i just went the phone and hacked it then listened to the call. what do i do now?

why is the water glowing what do i do? someone HELP! and if you answer i will answer back!
come on guys i just posted a lot of answers up there!
i can't figure any of it out! HELP!
Old 10-03-2009, 02:02 PM   #82
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

i really need help! im in the mansion and i've been told to fix the clock but i cant figure it out! could someone please help me?!
Old 10-03-2009, 03:48 PM   #83
PixieFairy

Exclamation Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Does anyone have a clue as to how to get to the tide pools? I can't get to the side with the gate & the lock.

i need to get to that gate so can someone tell me how? please..i've searched all over the freakin' internet & no one knows.
Old 10-03-2009, 04:38 PM   #84
scarlet

answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieFairy View Post
Does anyone have a clue as to how to get to the tide pools? I can't get to the side with the gate & the lock.

i need to get to that gate so can someone tell me how? please..i've searched all over the freakin' internet & no one knows.
i know. go over to the place were blue is coming out of the ground and you know pull at the device. then look at the top of the gate the very top see how they have blocks making the gate well at the top you can move to pieces fit them into two slots in the gate. and move the bloder onto the ground. the jump onto the blodder. then onto the first slot, then next, then jump of the gate and you'll be their?
also if you know the answer to were the atomic convetor is it would be much appericiated if you told me : )
Old 10-03-2009, 04:45 PM   #85
Unregistered

Re: answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet View Post
i know. go over to the place were blue is coming out of the ground and you know pull at the device. then look at the top of the gate the very top see how they have blocks making the gate well at the top you can move to pieces fit them into two slots in the gate. and move the bloder onto the ground. the jump onto the blodder. then onto the first slot, then next, then jump of the gate and you'll be their?
also if you know the answer to were the atomic convetor is it would be much appericiated if you told me : )
i do. you know the guy near chaz where the stunt show is? you get the converter from his friend. after getting the tire marks, examine his bike to determine it doesn't work. talk to chaz then he'll tell you to get it from his buddy so talk to him then he'll give you the atomic convertor so you can fix the bix.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:07 PM   #86
PixieFairy

Exclamation Re: answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet View Post
do you know which two slots they go in?
Old 10-03-2009, 05:15 PM   #87
scarlet

Re: answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieFairy View Post
do you know which two slots they go in?
they go in the two right slots you may have to turn them around to fit.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:22 PM   #88
Scarlet

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

what happens if i already fixed the bike : (
does this mean i have to start over?
Old 10-03-2009, 05:29 PM   #89
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do you break the ice and climb down the chimney, I'm stuck on top of the roof besides the broken wood path on the way to where PW scarf is. Please help- I'm getting frustrated!

Can't remember where PW scarf was. The roof you need to be on is the one through the gate after the picnic blanket. If you are on that roof there will be chimney that says something about a lot of ice being in the way. Equip your crowbar and press A, you will be able to break the ice and then when you unequip the crowbar you can press A to enter the chimney.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:35 PM   #90
Unregistered

Yuki's paint: After you get the three parts for Dr. F and he upgrades you detector, you will follow clues to the other end of the beach where there is an inclineand what looks like a drain pipe in the side of the hill. You have to climb up to the grassy area above the drain pipe (if you look you will see a treasure chest up there) and enter another area, once you are in the new area you will find out about Yuki's paint. You can't climb to the grassy area until Dr. F upgrades the detector and you don't have to do anything else about the paint until you get to the new area.