About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-01-2009, 08:49 PM   #61
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm stuck on the beach. My hint from Dr. F is "The Doctor says I need a gadget, and the only prescription is more megaphone." I have no idea where to find this. I thought megaphone might refer to either Summer or Tim, but I can't talk to either of them about this and I don't know where else to search.

Also I have a hint that says "The records from the phone booth show that Yuki placed an order for paint, but why?" Don't know what to do with this either. Can't talk to anyone about it and can't find anywhere to examine that mentions paint. ???
Okay, figured out the megaphone, still have no idea what to do about Yuki??
Old 10-01-2009, 11:24 PM   #62
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hi, I'm not sure if I beat it or not 'cause it showed the credits and said "congratulations you beat mysims agents!" but it sorta ended (if it did) at a cliff hanger. So if some one could help that would be great.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:52 PM   #63
Unregistered

Quote:
for those trying to solve mystery at Evelyn's apartment...

the footprints end at the window and if you go outside and around to the same window you can pick them up again with the magnifying glass and continue to follow them.
Thank you. And then what? We followed the footprints and they become partial at the statue. we are stuck again, what's next with evelyn??
Old 10-02-2009, 11:13 AM   #64
Yaz

Smile Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I can't wait till a walkthrough comes out on the internet for this game! Im stuck in the bit in Zoe's house. I've apparently solved the case and its the butler that has done it, but now i'm still carrying on because I'm not sure it's him. I've been told the fix the clock in the crystal room. I have found all 5 spare parts but I just can't put it together! I swear I'm missing a small gear. I know this is going to be quite hard to answer, but any help would be reaaaaaally appreciated! Been stuck on this stupid little bit for hours. So yeah, I've got two medium gear belts, 3 short gear belts and 4 gears.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:33 PM   #65
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

hey! ll u need to do (this is wii game ) is go outside and to the left of the building youll see a car. use that!!! i got stuck too! but now MY question is, where is the three chests in the beach when tobor is in the water? i can only find the one near the safe itself! HELP MEEEEEEE
-Lauren
Old 10-02-2009, 03:35 PM   #66
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

OH and can someone post a map showing where they are? im sumped!!
-Lauren
Old 10-02-2009, 03:54 PM   #67
Shizuzeru

Quote:
i just tried this and it is not working is the little - meant to be there?
lol nuuuu XD!! only the letters XD
Old 10-02-2009, 03:57 PM   #68
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire. View Post
I have the password

HFqALaRdQG

Good luck!
you know you could as easy read mine... :/
Old 10-02-2009, 04:54 PM   #69
Claire.

Quote:
you know you could as easy read mine... :/
Umm.. ? what do you mean?
Mines was the right password that worked for me and for friends.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:15 PM   #70
Unregistered

Quote:
Thank you. And then what? We followed the footprints and they become partial at the statue. we are stuck again, what's next with evelyn??
I think this is the part where you have to check the dumpster behind Shirley's hair salon for another clue.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:20 PM   #71
Scarlet

im stuck on the clock part 2. i spent and our and i just don't get it HELP!
Old 10-02-2009, 09:11 PM   #72
Unregistered

Quote:
Does anyone know where the pulleys are to be placed to get the chair lift to run? I have a sm, med and large pulley and can't figure out the right placements! Do I need to find more pulleys? Help!
Me too- can't figure it out! help
Old 10-02-2009, 10:16 PM   #73
Unregistered

Quote:
Follow all the yeti footprints around the chalet with the magnifying glass, they go in circles and they stop in several places. Make sure you go near where the cars are parked (but not outside the gate where the cars actually are) and then up into the snow, there will be a pile of snow you have to examine to get a clue (talk to people about the clue at some point). The footprints eventually lead up by the spot where the picnic blanket is and through the gate. Continue to follow them to the ranger cabin, climb up on the roof and break the ice to climb down the chimney. Examine everything in the cabin and go through the trap door.

Make your way through the mine until you get to the top level and go through the door there. Once you go through that door you will get several more clues that should point you in the right direction.

How do you break the ice and climb down the chimney, I'm stuck on top of the roof besides the broken wood path on the way to where PW scarf is. Please help- I'm getting frustrated!
Old 10-03-2009, 05:07 AM   #74
Unregistered

Smile Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

hi everybody

can you plz help me to get jack to find something about the tresrurse because hes taking to long help me plz

thank you if you help me

from ?
Old 10-03-2009, 07:33 AM   #75
Unregistered

Quote:
hello ,

im really stuck on the part when your in V's hideout.

i keep searching for the map in his hideout but cant see it

does anyone know where it is?

How do you even get to V's hideout. I chose the option to follow him, but when I get to the road turning, he just runs off! Help please!

(By the way, this is on the DS game.)