About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-17-2010, 05:20 PM   #616
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I think that it is 50, but it still doesnt let me through!
Old 08-19-2010, 09:31 AM   #617
Unregistered

Question Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

HELP
I'm on the part where I need to figure out what time evalyns (i know i spelled it wrong i'm a bad speller) apartment was ransacked plz help how do i figure it out?!?!?!
Old 10-24-2010, 01:11 PM   #618
Unregistered

Cool Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
help me tooooooooooooooooooooo please
jump on the newspaper machine thingy and then onto the telephone booth. you go onto luke's roof and go all the way right. you should see the megaphone.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:39 AM   #619
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
where is the horn ?
The horn is in the moon shrine. `i will help you more if u can help me with the forensics of the water in the pump. please?
Old 11-22-2010, 12:00 PM   #620
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

You go to dr f's lab, then go up the ladder to where tobar is. then you go to the very end on the right. then click a on the middle on the computer screen
Old 12-21-2010, 06:10 AM   #621
Unregistered

What you do is go in the main street then you should get the next bit !
Old 12-22-2010, 03:30 PM   #622
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

please help me i cant find the 3rd combanation number i found the first 2 but i cant find the last one. please reply i have been stuck on this for a month and 10 days. i try every way i can but i just cant figure it out.

PLEASE HELP ME I AM GOING TO DIE IF I CANT FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!

kikipalmer229
Old 12-22-2010, 07:50 PM   #623
Unregistered

Quote:
i think the torch is up in the tree, or it is in the sun shrine. the cup is in the moon shrine. can you tell me how you solved the water pump puzzle?
the torch is in the sun shrine
Old 01-21-2011, 11:11 PM   #624
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
I figured it out! Thanks! =D
Hey lilly im having the same problem right now. Im stuck becuase Buddy (the sidekick) keeps saying we should go to the boardwalk. i've gone back to the boardwalk a million times. I'm pretty sure that i've talked to everyone about five times in a row and still havent figuered it out. I've done every thing i can.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?

-MAKENNA
Old 03-12-2011, 05:55 PM   #625
Unregistered

Arrow Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Sorry to bother but i need help. A LOT!!!!!!!

On my sims agents i am on the boardwalk chapter and am on the final level as the robot tobor. i am on the part where you have to find the 3 pieces of the combination to proceed in the sunken ship. i already found 2 but there is one part where i can't get past. tobor can't jump high and enough and the f space manipulator won't help. it is at the bottom of the ship in one of the coral parts. there are 2 f-energy vents there. please reply!!!!!!!!!!

If you go a bit to the left and try jumping while moving you can get there. I am also having trouble on finding the 3rd piece of the combonation.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:41 AM   #626
Unregistered

Smile Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
HELP
I'm on the part where I need to figure out what time evalyns (i know i spelled it wrong i'm a bad speller) apartment was ransacked plz help how do i figure it out?!?!?!
Look at thebig grand father clock
Old 05-16-2011, 03:06 PM   #627
Unregistered

Quote:
hi

i have just found the map in v's hideout and is know askin me to make adiving suit so i went to katie (the person who makes clothes)
and she said she would be happy to help but she said i ahve got to find some1 who can make high teck stuff 4 the suit does any1 know who tht person is.

thanks
Go see Tobor at the petting zoo
Old 06-08-2011, 09:52 AM   #628
Hollie

Cool Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Hi, im stuck on the part where it is asking about the map and its near where the animals eyes are looking.. how do i solve this one?
Please help me.
I know if you are talking about it on DS! Well if you go to station plaza go near Martins house and go down you will find a huge boulder, go up to it and press A. I hope that helps x
Old 09-13-2011, 06:30 PM   #629
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I'm stuck on the mission: secret of the sunken ship. The mission is to "find someone who knows the underwater area around here better." I've talked to everyone but nobody telss me anything. How do I get this done? Thanks!
Talk to Mr. Suckers (the kraken).You must have a tea party with him, then the "talk" option will become available. After you talk to him, talk to Clara, who should be right next to you, and you're set!

Hope this helped!

~Sparky
Old 01-08-2012, 02:40 PM   #630
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
i think the torch is up in the tree, or it is in the sun shrine. the cup is in the moon shrine. can you tell me how you solved the water pump puzzle?
the torch and cup are in the sun shrine